Do Shaheeds Get Mukhti (Liberation) ?

Guest Gupt

Baba Deep Singh Ji was already enlightened. He was part of the Recitation of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji when Guru Gobind Singh Ji was having Bani put together during the process of handwriting the Saroops. While he was fighting during the battle he was reciting Path as well, His words came true. To us that alone should point out just how much power and spirituality he possessed.

Gurmat, well that's a tricky thing to define. Gurmat would be anything our Guru Sahib instructs us to do, Baba Deep Singh Ji was following Guru Sahib's orders. The Order of the Khalsa to protect and serve. Even decapitation didn't stop him.

Hanji Kira Ji I just wanted to confirm it, as some people seem to be having different opinions. I already know in my mind what they were along the same lines hat you have written.

I thought you would say something like this paji after I asked the question.

Sorryji I wrote the question wrong, I was to write would those statements apply to them or not? Not how.

Simran Pen Jee,

brother Kira has given such a beautiful and an accurate answer, that there is hardly anything more to be added.

Sat Sree Akal.

Anyone who reads Gurbani in-depth will understand my point. Its a shame today many of these preachers have made the wrong interpretation of Gurbani into a money machine. They keep the customer in a box. Only allowed to do what I say, anything else is manmat. Anyone, who challenges these preachers are ridiculed because how dare they challenge the pandit. This scenario remind me of Bhagat Naam Dev ji being turned out of the mandir because he was so called lower class. These preachers have created a hierarchy right under the sangats nose without the sangat knowing it has been created. If you listen to the sakhis through Gurbani of Bhagat Dhanna Jatt ji, the prostitute, and the barber who united with Vaheguru, there is merit to what I have said. These Bhagats went against these preachers instructions and united with Vaheguru through an "unconventional" method. Shaheeds in a similar manner united with Vaheguru. The narrow minded points put across of condemning shaheeds to hell is no different than the Muslims condemning all non believers to hell. Its my way or the highway. Gurbani says remember me in ant kal (last moment) and you will be saved. If Gurbani says Shiva was saved by Guru Sahib, then who am I to say otherwise? How, when and where it happened can be discovered through reading Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. There are many realms beyond this very earthly existence. This is only one of the many out there. I might have gone on a tangent, but it is related because of the fear and hinduphobia these preachers put in the sangat. Anything "unconventional" in there eyes is wrong. The fear is so great that even the mention of a "hindu" Gods name drives a Sikh who listens to these preachers to think I am going to turn them into a devi and devta worshipper. Gurbani requires a person to come with an open mind. Never has Gurbani said to close your mind and come to me.

How'd this topic change so much?

Well it only shows how people can differ in their thinking on a same issue ...we may laugh, but the thing is the minds(which otherwise is invisble) of the people can be very well seen through their speech and writings, it says a lot about their personality through their expressions ... Of course there are exceptions, but mostly it is like that.

Though the thread at some point got out of tracks, but it had a positive side in it...

An arrogant thug who was doing a lot of nonsense, was unmasked with the help of a guest....

Guest Jacfsing2

Well it only shows how people can differ in their thinking on a same issue ...we may laugh, but the thing is the minds(which otherwise is invisble) of the people can be very well seen through their speech and writings, it says a lot about their personality through their expressions ... Of course there are exceptions, but mostly it is like that.

Though the thread at some point got out of tracks, but it had a positive side in it...

An arrogant thug who was doing a lot of nonsense, was unmasked with the help of a guest....

I know what you mean; however, the original question was on if Shaheeds get Mukti and now the topic is about people doing Nindak of each other.

I thought you would say something like this paji after I asked the question.

Sorryji I wrote the question wrong, I was to write would those statements apply to them or not? Not how.

Simran Pen Jee,

we humans mostly see everything with our limited vision. But the thing is we should keep in mind, that be it Shaheeds, or any ordinary people, it is the souls, the jeev atmas, which merge in Him, through His Bhakti.

You see it is we who think that even in ruhaniyat, there are heros or villains. And just as president of a country, condecorates any brave soldier because he has fought and done a great job on a mission assigned to him...so we think, shaheeds by fighting the enemies of a particular dharam and by sacrificing their lives are something of a higher level and will be accepted in His Darbar and condecorated as Shaheeds with much band baaja and music, as most of we think. I believe many of our people think whenever they reach Sach Khand, they will se a huge crowd of Shaheds, of Gurmukhs, Sant Jan, of Guru Sahibans ...etc.

All this is our bharm.

For as the Bani says: Sach Khand vasay Nirankar. In Sach Khand, only the formless Wahiguru Nirankar resides, and whosoever reaches there, goes not to retain its individual personality, but to become one with Wahiguru.

Below Sach Khand, there are many planes where souls arte not totally free from the creation, and there one can see all these good noble souls, brave souls .... including the angels, gods or godesses.

You see when we step there, we shed all our coverings, whether physical astral or causal. We become pure shining Light, pure souls, in order to merge in Him.

A soul is related to God, just as a ray is to the Sun, or a drop to the Ocean. So it is the water in the glass, which become one with the water of the Ocean ...the glass, the bottles...are just retainers or containers of that essence; so is the same with our body and soul.

Our sous are of the same nature as formless Wahiguru, irrespective of our nationalities, race, caste, gender or color ...

But the fact is, in His Darbar, the only requirement needed for entry, is His grace and His devotion. He does not see as we see, He does not see of which caste, color, dharam or mazaab one belongs, or what profession one has, if one is a president of a state, a brave soldier, a tailor, a cook, or a servant, be it anything ....

If anything He ever sees and consideres is, if, we have done the job, the mission of our coming here in this world, which is of doing His real devotion, thus cut our attachments, our chains with this mayavee creation and merge in Him.

As the Bani says :

Bahut janam bichre teh Madao, ehe janam tumare lekhey.

This means, in countless lives we have done many things, jap, tap, poojas, paths, pilgrimages, heroic acts .....etc, but none were worthy for our redemption, thus we contnue in the wheel of 84, so dear Lord, this very life we shall dediacte it exclusively in your bhajan bandagee, in doing the right devotion, which is His Simran alone.

Bhaee parapat manukh deh hooreeya, Gobind milan ke ehe teree bareeya.

This means, we have got this human birth, only for the purpose of reuniting our souls with Him, and this is only possible way no other, through His Bhakti alone.

Different thing is, one being a perfect devotee of Wahiguru, a good noble person,has also a duty towards his people, as a brave soldier by fighting the enemy, or even if he is not a soldier, but when the need arises, he steps forward without any doubt and fulfills his duty as a human being fighting for justice...and these people, as said before, because they are perfect devotees, we call them perfect devotees not for any reason in particular, but because they perform their bhajan bandagee as per instructions of Gurmat or Gurabni, so even if they loose their lives in the battlefield, they will surely reach His Darbar and Wahiguru will embrace them.

So the entering in His Drabar and being accepted there, is because of their pooran bhakti as souls, not because of their professions, or any heroic acts as humans.

It is their pooran bhakti, which takes them to higher avasthaas, and makes them see Wahiguru everywhere, so they become fearless as He Himself, because everywhere, and everything is Wahiguru to them. So in a way, even their bravey, is a consequence of their pooran sharda and pooran bhakti towards Wahiguru alone.

I thought in bringing out this point of view,a s we humans are vey weak, and always like the easy way and find excuses or substitutes for not doing our real job of His bhakti.

Anyone is free of thinking and believing as one may want, but it would be wise and safe, in keeping Gurbani present in our daily lives, by implementig it strongly in our minds.

Sat Sree Akal

I know what you mean; however, the original question was on if Shaheeds get Mukti and now the topic is about people doing Nindak of each other.

Yes that is what I am saying also, people desviate because there is no concentration, no clear thinking, the mind is volatile ...it happens so, not only here, but almost on all levels of lives...

" Different thing is, one being a perfect devotee of Wahiguru, a good noble person,has also a duty towards his people, as a brave soldier by fighting the enemy, or even if he is not a soldier, but when the need arises, he steps forward without any doubt and fulfills his duty as a human being fighting for justice...and these people, as said before, because they are perfect devotees, we call them perfect devotees not for any reason in particular, but because they perform their bhajan bandagee as per instructions of Gurmat or Gurabni, so even if they loose their lives in the battlefield, they will surely reach His Darbar and Wahiguru will embrace them.

So the entering in His Drabar and being accepted there, is because of their pooran bhakti as souls, not because of their professions, or any heroic acts as humans.

It is their pooran bhakti, which takes them to higher avasthaas, and makes them see Wahiguru everywhere, so they become fearless as He Himself, because everywhere, and everything is Wahiguru to them. So in a way, even their bravey, is a consequence of their pooran sharda and pooran bhakti towards Wahiguru alone. "

This bit that you have written is what I was actually thinking along the lines of when I asked the question, but I didn't know how to briefly word it or how ask, I just needed the confirmation and explanation as to if I was understanding it correctly ji, as somewhere along the posts I got confused.

Harsharan Paji thank you for your explanation. ???

Yes that is what I am saying also, people desviate because there is no concentration, no clear thinking, the mind is volatile ...it happens so, not only here, but almost on all levels of lives...

I should learn this too, I try to pace myself and think wisely before making hasty decisions or assuming something.

No being, regardless of whether they are Angel, shared,Guru, Saint, or God's greatest devotee- is Jivan Mukht without practicing Truth In that MOMENT.

If you're a saint in Sachkandh and you start being a selfish fool, then youve sold yourself out to Maya and you've fallen.

It doesn't matter who you are or what you've done, if you're a human and you're really practicing Truth in this moment, then youve become Jivan mukht- you've realised and experienced the gyan that u are free in this moment.

If the next moment, you pick up a bottle of alcohol and start guzzling it and get drunk and start lustfully eyeing up women, then you've fallen-you've let the game take you.