Pil Filed In Supreme Court For Ban Of Santa Banta Jokes On Internet

shastarSingh

Really? A ban on the internet? and who will enforce it? It really is annoying when Sikhs whine that their "sentiment has been hurt," its like a bunch of big babies crying that someone hurt their feelings. So very sant-siphaee like lol(sarcasm).

I've said that same thing here so many times. Every single time I hear the words "the sentiments of the Sikhs has been hurt" I feel like crawling under a rock and hiding in embarrasment. Sikhs need to understand how that sentence sounds to the world. Every time the world hears it they think "but these Sikhs are grown men...not children. It is little children who have fragile undeveloped feelings that break so easily. Not grown-ups and certainly not grown-ups that are supposed to be warriors".

I've been saying here for years now but still it continues. For years I've been saying that these anti-sikh jokes etc are not 'sentiment hurting' things but actual Hate Crimes.

Thats what these jokes etc are.....They are Hate Crimes and should be described as such.