how and why did shiva do this to brahma?

JAITSREE, THE WORD OF THE DEVOTEES:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

O my Lord and Master, I know nothing. My mind has sold out, and is in Maya's hands. || 1 || Pause || You are called the Lord and Master, the Guru of the World. I am called a lustful being of the Dark Age of Kali Yuga. || 1 || The five vices have corrupted my mind. Moment by moment, they lead me further away from the Lord. || 2 || Wherever I look, I see loads of pain and suffering. I do not have faith, even though the Vedas bear witness to the Lord. || 3 || Shiva cut off Brahma's head , and Gautam's wife and the Lord Indra mated; Brahma's head got stuck to Shiva's hand , and Indra came to bear the marks of a thousand female organs. || 4 || These demons have fooled, bound and destroyed me. I am very shameless - even now, I am not tired of them. || 5 || Says Ravi Daas, what am I to do now? Without the Sanctuary of the Lord's Protection, who else's should I seek? || 6 || 1 ||

Saturday, 23 Katak (Samvat 536 Nanakshahi) (Page: 710)

how and why did shiva do that to brahma?

bhol chukke muaff

Das

The story goes that Bhrama created his Daughter in heaven i believe her name was also sraswati. When He saw her he became lustful. she realised this and went behind him so that Bhrama could not see her but then he created a second face. she then went to the west to seek refuge then he propagated a third head and the same happened when she went to the east.

Sraswata wanting refuge started to rise up to the upper heavens. Bhrama then propagated a fifth face so that he could see upwards. Shiva realing that Bhrama was lusting for his own daughter whilst in Bhramlok got angry and using his trident cut off this face/head.

I believe the story is in the zafarnama and safarnama book. The book is in the library at Guru Tegh Bahadur Gurdwara

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

This just goes to show how really "holy" these devtas were. Lusting after other's wives and even thier own daughters....Kaam is so strong. THIS SHABAD is all about how these devtas behaved in KAAM... Read on

Indir is the Devta that lusted after the Rishi gautam's beautiful wife. He waited outside the cottage and observed that the rishi always left at dawn for his early morning bath and simran session. So one fine morning he waited until Gautm had left his cottage, and then changed his form to that of Gautam he went in to sleep with "Gautam's wife". The wife was surprised to see her "husband" back so quick and in a hurry to do what he never did...but as a dutiful wife did what Inder wanted.

When Gautam found out ( that part is not mentioned as to how he found out), He CURSED the MOON for not showing up Inder and threw his paarna ( towel) at the Moon...thats why the MOON has DARK SPOTS ( the towel) stuck on his face even today !!..and Gautam CURSED Indira that since he wanted the Female Sex Organ so much He was going to get it in "quantiites he would never forget... Lo and Behold Indira found himself covered from Head to Toe in Female Sex Organs !!! He had no place to run and hide.... so He went to Brahma....and begged Him to DO SOMETHING. Brahma told him Gautam a big time rishi had put the curse on him...so even Brahma couldnt do much...BUT He could mitigate slightly. DO ANYTHING said the desperate Indira.... adn so Brahma made the female sex

organs on Indir's body turn into..... EYES seen on the PEACOCK's TAIL.... Now you people also know the reason why the PEACOCKS TAIL is so PROMINENTLY used in Hindu mandirs

In another wonderful story, a Shivji Bhagat did a chalisa and bhagtee and got the vaar from Shivji that He could just place his hand on the forehead and say BHASAM and the person would become dust. Shiv Ji gave this //...and then immediately REGRETTED his action as the Bhagat wnated to TEST his // on ShivJi himself !!!! SO here is Shivji running for his life and followed by the Bhagat who wants to test his //.... they run through mountains and deserts.... over oceans and valleys...from one planet to another...through galaxies and milky ways...neither Shivji or his bhagat tiring.... FINALLY ShivJI went HEAD FIRST into a tiny HOLE in the Ground..... Ages went by.... the Bhagat wouldnt move UNTIL he had tested his //...and shivji couldnt come out or he would be dust. So he prayed to Brahma to save his axx !!..Brahma came along and turned into a beautiful girl to try and entice the bhagat away...but he failed.... then he tried another trick. The Girl started crying and told the Bhagat that her father had just died and she wanted the bhagat to cry with her. The Bhagat told her he didnt know how to "cry"..oh thats easy said the girl ( brahma)..you just beat your matha with your hand like this and say bhasam bhasam...and she began to do that.... the poor bhagat followed suit..but the moment he put his own hand on his forehead and said bhasam...He was DUST...and ShivaJI was saved. LOL.gif Jarnail Singh