Need Advice

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My friend and I both like each other, but we aren't in a relationship. We hugged, held hands, and kissed each other on the cheek. Is that considered a bajjar kret? Would I need to get pesh? Or should I just do ardas and ask for forgiveness? I know its going to keep happening. I don't know what to do.

Guest kaur928420

It depends on your family. There have been love marriaged in Sikhi, but I think you guys should talk to your families, if you're at the marrying age. But in Sikhi, dating is not allowed, strictly for different reasons. I think you guys should stay friends. You can love each other, and hug, but just wait. Time is of the essence.

• 2 weeks later...

Well now we are in a relationship and he's my boyfriend. We have a 8-9 year age difference he's much older then me, but I love him. Im not sure if he feels the same though. He made it clear that we aren't going to get married because Im too young for him. He said we can still enjoy each others company until he gets married this year.

Well now we are in a relationship and he's my boyfriend. We have a 8-9 year age difference he's much older then me, but I love him. Im not sure if he feels the same though. He made it clear that we aren't going to get married because Im too young for him. He said we can still enjoy each others company until he gets married this year.

So he's told you all this and you still want to get hurt?

What you playing at? What do you mean you can't be sure if he feels same as you. You said you love him, but he says he don't want to marry you. Yeah right, great love this is ?

"Enjoy each other's company", more like he's having his cake and eating it, whilst you'll be left with an empty plate.

Usne hor kise nal natjana, fer bheti sochi. Are you going to be the bridesmaid too for the bride?

Wake up to reality.

Um, walk away now.

This entire life is false. The only truth is Waheguru. Attachments are hard to destroy but you can beat this.

How old are you sis?

Is this bloke a Sikh too?

It's obvious what's happening here, he's having his fun before he gets married. And she can't see it, either she's too engrossed in him or younger age.

As Dally Paji asked, how old are you? And how old is he? Is this his first marriage that will be this year, that you mentioned?

Don't worry about disclosing anything as you are anonymous.