Becommin a vegetable

Balwinder Singh

every one keep laughin, but when u start reading wat ur eating, like u know aero moose it contains beef Gelatine ohmy.gif i cudnt belive it eigther, and when theres bacon in your fridge it dont help. :|

i can see people laughin at there computer screens now, :wub: @ :wub: @

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

once u put it through ur mind that somethings poison, then everytime u have the earge, just remember... its poison... :TH:

and like u just have to kind of firgure out what u want to ecomplsh in this life, i mean if u want to excell in ur bhagti, then u just gotta let all the other "aan ras" go.

and focus on naam rus, because that is the best and the real thing... and it will last forever... cause like dont u notice how if u like something and u keepdoing it... theres going to come a time when u will get tired of it... but only with naam - will u never get tired...

u will want to stop once u get going then at that time u will realize that only one thing matters....

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru............

wjkkwjkf

well its not that hard, meat isnt neccessary and animals are living beings just like us eating meat doesnt make u healthier than wen ur vegetarian .... if u wanna keep urself away from meat jus think about how many lives were killed jus to feed one person and u can get protein n stuf from a number of things other than meat ... i just find it stupid how ppl eat meat... but many ppl also look around and feel that its neccesary for protein blah blah but its not ... bhulla chuka maff

wjkkwjkf

heres another experiment you can try to quit eating meat...thoroughly disgusted me so try it out:

take out a chicken from your freezer and put it in the normal side, where you put milk and other stuff. Leave it there for a week. A week later, open the refrigerator and enjoy the filthy nasty disgusting aroma of chicken....you'll want to puke. Even after you shut the refrigerator door, you'll still smell that lovely smell cuz it juz dispersed all over the room. How can you ever eat meat after this experiment...?

Guest rsingh

well I feel im anexpert now, LOL.gif guroos kirpa ive been of egg and meat, its not like ur restricted, oh and anyone that has probs with eating to much fast food, read below...

I will give u true stories u cudnt even imagine. How discusting these multinational fast food companies are, there so disscusting I cant tell people.

some include roaches in Mc D*****s, Piz** H*t, aswell as other fastfood chains, these where exposed on british TV.

other include Chiken having other animal protiens with water injected, (beef/pork protien) and the box said Halal. again Brit Tv

theres another of Mc D****ds who was shut down next day cause an employee..................................................

the stories go on and on.

so if u wherent vegie, at least u wont eat out now :wub:

and all those who are like I was a while bak, most meat is Halal, ull find all meat from New Zeland is Halal, search BBC News. thats cause NZ supplies an odd 90% of meat export to Arab countries.

• 3 weeks later...
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

when ever you feel like havind something with meat, just think about how once it was alive and walking around and then think of the cruel way it was slautered.

its just like singhstah said. besides, wen i see meat i just wanna get really far away from it because of how bad it looks and smells.

Gurfateh!!

Just quick question, since i've never eaten meat or eggs etc. (closest i've come to meat is dissecting a rabbit, rat and a fish, all for educational purposes obviously rolleyes.gif ) why is it the mojority of asians and kaleh can't seem to live without chicken?? All meat looks ands smells just as disgusting to me. grin.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!