Jagraj Singh Responds To Muslims @ Hyde Park Corner

InderjitS

Your talking complete nonsense here, so much so, i dont know where to start. All muslim related videos r a marketing ploy? Really, so can u explain, WHY every1 of those muslim debate videos r started by the muslims themselves? The dawahman debate was started by dawahman himself in hounslow, while the BoS guys were doing street parchar, and he got his arse tanned. The hyde park videos, again r instigated by these muslims comin over, tryna b all clever, n leaving with red faces, wit their carefully planned tactics. If ppl r challenging jagraj, wat do u want him to do? Also by releasing these videos, and watching jagraj defeat their arguments, we r all learning wat tactics/arguments they r using and more importantly, HOW TO COUNTER THEM! Think of all those ppl who have been tricked into islam by these dawah kanjars, who, had they watched these arguments wud never have left dharam. Also, just look at the comments section of all these videos, their r countless muslims/ex muslims who r saying that they r more interested in sikhi now, having seen these vids n been educated.

Also u mention he gets more money/revenue from ad-clicks....erm no he doesnt, have u noticed 1 single advert that pops up wen u watch a BoS video on youtube?....No exactly, so how can they be receiving money from it? I have a youtube account n upload videos too, and it gives u an option of monetary gain, by allowing adverts to come up wen video starts, but im not interested in that.

This is the same organisation, that does NOT charge a single penny for parchar/kirtan anywhere in the world, only live off donations, which they revealed the figures of, in their recent vids.

Stop with ur nonsense.

I'm not aware if he gets ad revenue at the moment or not but as a youtube partner the ability and potential is there and his channel gets alot of views and subscribers these days. There is nothing wrong with making money from youtube and putting it back into basics of sikhi parchar.

I'm not saying he isn't doing a good thing or he should stop what he is doing. I'm just saying he should concentrate a bit more on teaching Sikhi to the youths like he used to do in his earlier videos which I found really interesting rather than these confronting videos in hyde park with the brainwased dawahist muslims its not good viewing for anyone who is trying to learn the basics its just 2 blokes or 5 having an argument and its boring. There is no polite discussion there is just alot of hype and shouting going on trying to point score against each other.

I would say the best approach of basics of Sikhi from my point of view is when the actual basics are told with subtitles. All these katha's in punjabi and the odd subtitle are not interesting to the youths. They need to work on their delivery and making videos interesting visually. Theres hundreds of guys doing kathas on youtube but the only ones interested in watchin are the dozen hardcore sikhs.

I'm not aware if he gets ad revenue at the moment or not but as a youtube partner the ability and potential is there and his channel gets alot of views and subscribers these days. There is nothing wrong with making money from youtube and putting it back into basics of sikhi parchar.

I'm not saying he isn't doing a good thing or he should stop what he is doing. I'm just saying he should concentrate a bit more on teaching Sikhi to the youths like he used to do in his earlier videos which I found really interesting rather than these confronting videos in hyde park with the brainwased dawahist muslims its not good viewing for anyone who is trying to learn the basics its just 2 blokes or 5 having an argument and its boring. There is no polite discussion there is just alot of hype and shouting going on trying to point score against each other.

I would say the best approach of basics of Sikhi from my point of view is when the actual basics are told with subtitles. All these katha's in punjabi and the odd subtitle are not interesting to the youths. They need to work on their delivery and making videos interesting visually. Theres hundreds of guys doing kathas on youtube but the only ones interested in watchin are the dozen hardcore sikhs.

No you are wrong, just a dozen hardcore Sikhs are not interested in watching their videos.

He's not the one confronting those men that came up to him themselves to debate. He's doing his normal Parchar in Hyde Park.

Why are you so quick to jump to conclusions?

Most of the videos do have subtitles, when there are Gurmukhi words. Haven't you noticed the keyword translations? Most of the videos are in English anyways, apart from the India ones, where the audience is familiar with the language that is in the video.

Why don't you contact them and suggest your ideas? I'm sure they will be welcoming to listen to feedback.