WE CAN'T LET THE FRENCH CARRY ON LIKE THIS!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fathe!

ive had enough with the frech bannin TURBANS grin.gif etc: it is our relgion belifs we cannot let a minority stops the mijoritys belifs etc: they should not have the right to do this is am totaly sickened and now the childrens education is suffering as they get banned form coming into school cus they are wearing a turban etc:

what can we do about this?

its sikhi guru ji wud want us to fight for whats rightfully ours!

how would we get in contact with e the french govermet! :wub: @

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATHE! ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Manmohan Singh President was talking to a French offical about this does anybody know what happened with reagrds to this? I think its fantastic that India's prime minister has taken on the role to try and resolve the situation!

As for leaving France that isn't an option no way!!!!!!!!!!!

is nevi gandhi di chaple theli he rana,

forgive me but, his no good, and y did he need sonia maro jutie gandhi with him when he meet the french sikh reps.

india has apparently so much "influence" y dont they use it. all chat as usall. French sikhs can only relly on the sarbat khalsa. they are doing a great job fighting it.

leaving france is drastic but Israil has allready urged the jews, I say well done, we will fight this, its not only france though is it, and u know even if euro courts rule in favour of sikhs the ignorant french will ignore, it. being british i have alot orf resentment against the french in true brit style,

pull chuk maff.