Prayer For New Job To Be With Parents

Guest Goingback

Guest Goingback

Dear Sangat Ji,

I made the mistake of moving out of home.. I would like to go home, but need a job there first..

Sangat Ji can you tell me what I should do.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

? Have you started to look for a job ? That would be the first thing...

Not trying to be insuling, but we are not sure what angle this is being asked. Is this a question about job advice, or more that you left your parents' home on bad terms (and need advice on reconciling and moving forward)?

Dear Sangat Ji,

I made the mistake of moving out of home.. I would like to go home, but need a job there first..

Sangat Ji can you tell me what I should do.

If you have nowhere to live and finding it hard to cope and want to go back home, then go back home, if you left in your own accord.

Like ms514 says depends on what was the reason for leaving home. If it was your decision, and sometimes we do make mistakes which at the time seem the right thing to do, but after we regret. But you need to decide as you are in that situation, as to why you left home, if there were problems that could not be resolved, then are you able to adjust and change yourself I order to live there?

Questions to ask yourself are:

- Can you change yourself due to the circumstances?

- Are you able to ask for forgivenes, this is only if you made the wrong decision?

Do ardas to Waheguru to guide you to the right decision and if it's your parents you have left, ask them if they would let you back and take it from there. After which, if anything is affecting you, thus the reason you left, talk it out with them, so all sides are happy and able to move on.

Guest First poster

Dear Sangat Ji

I took a job in another town to advance my career to gain experience. I am hoping to come back to my hometown because I realizes family is most important.

My parents never helped me, in fact I gave them 50k canadian. I ended up living in a basent and was probably hardest time in my life. I have no savings and am somewhat broke.

How do I turn my life around? I thought going back home I could save again.