Need Kavi Senapati's Chanakya Niti!

Just now, shastarSingh said:

And a teeka means original text,it's meanings and then commentary as well.

Okay. I spoke to young Taksaali giani about Suraj Prakash, and he told me they read it as part of their curriculum but not in the original Braj Bhasha but a Panjabi translation. 

I thought these types of works might also be called teekas, but I know now. 

12 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Nice.

Plz give your opinion on the below quote of chanakya.

There was a time when I was a naive innocent thing. Then I saw the world. I think that quote is bang on. Remember it's related to politics. We know now that sociopaths especially excel in this field. If you're straight up, you're guaranteed to get f**ked. Sociopaths naturally and inherently lie, they plot schemes, sometimes just play games for the hell of it, they will take people down for sport, especially people they perceive to be threats. So even if you're a good honest person with noble aims, you have to confuse the opponents around you, because they'll try and thwart every one of your plans.  

What the problem is is when people start behaving like this all the time, with their own people, their families etc. But it is tough being a leader. You don;t know whose an informer or plant sometimes. You don't know who will take a bribe to sell you out. Like with the loss of Lahore Darbar.