Sign in to follow this  
KhalsaLover

Media Centre Of Gnnsj

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/63799-giani-amolak-singh-jee-recording/?hl=%2Bgiani+%2Bamolak+%2Bsingh

In this thread it says that Gnnsj have a media centre at Soho Road. Can Someone confirm this? I don't live in the UK so I can't confirm myself. Thanks . Waheguru Je Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je ke Fateh.

And then what? You could call them yourself and ask.

And then what? You could call them yourself and ask.

I can't call them bacause I don't have an international plan but do you know what their email is? I searched online and there is a few emails

I can't call them bacause I don't have an international plan but do you know what their email is? I searched online and there is a few emails

Hanji Paji, all the information is on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gurdwara-Sahib-Soho-Road-GNNSJ/143903195672301

I went to the Gurdwara last week, very short visit passing by, brings peace to the soul, and the Kirtan was lovely. Sorry I can't help answer about the media centre query, as I have no idea.

?? Waheguru

Hanji Paji, all the information is on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gurdwara-Sahib-Soho-Road-GNNSJ/143903195672301

I went to the Gurdwara last week, very short visit passing by, brings peace to the soul, and the Kirtan was lovely. Sorry I can't help answer about the media centre query, as I have no idea.

Waheguru

Thank you very much. I only been to Soho Road Gurdwara once when I took a trip to the Uk and have been hooked to the stuff they do there like their kirtan and sewa etc

• Like 1

Thank you very much. I only been to Soho Road Gurdwara once when I took a trip to the Uk and have been hooked to the stuff they do there like their kirtan and sewa etc

You're welcome Paji.

Here's some of their Kirtan, that maybe of interest to you:

http://gnnsj.tv/audio/

• Like 1

You're welcome Paji.

Here's some of their Kirtan, that maybe of interest to you:

http://gnnsj.tv/audio/

Yaa I have already have been on that website. I actually started an archive of kirtan done by Giani Amolak Singh in which a lot of shabads are from this website.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-stephen-smith-on-effectiveness-of-hydroxychloroquine-with-coronavirus-symptoms-beginning-of-the-end-of-the-pandemic
    • people living with dinosaurs does not go against the teaching of the previous yugs.  according to the yugs us humans have been around for millions of yrs   so lived along dinosaurs       so it makes sense why these paintings are in caves, these cave people must of heard stories about dinosaurs from their elders and so on 
    • I think it's a little more complex than liberal Sikhs letting the side down, but I do sympathise with the general gist of the argument. Don't forget, all it takes is darshan of someone or another to turn someone like that into a believer, so it's not as if they're total losses. Some of it's down to karams, too. Like I said, this entire issue is attributable to physical and social phenomena as well as spiritual matters. Our duty is to get a grasp of matters in our direct control. 
    • I am sorry but it was your fault this time Ajeet.  Yes it might be your wives duty to cook food. But it is not to hear criticism.  Having a baby takes a toll on a womans body and she is tired for long time. It takes time to recover. Especially for vegetarian women. As we have to make heme, proteins,.and fats from iron and foods from plants which takes work. As plants do t have complete amino acids and nonusable iron which our body first has to convert.   Also she is probably also breastfeeding, which requires more from her. In my opinion she should be on bed rest for a year with walks. And being fed panjiri and other animal products like dairy and honey and lots of nuts and other healthy, fattening foods with lots of ghee.  What type of a boss do you like? someone who after your have done your work for the day, makes you stay after work to listen to a critique of everything? She did the work and asked to be treated nicely once and you just double the abuse. Get your mom and dad involved into a huge fight over a nonissue. Also i feel bad for your parents. Instead of the bahu, daughterin law creating fights Its you. If you had some sikhi gunn like dheeraj and santokh or just some commen sense and stayed silent, everyone would have eaten peacefully and left. But no, you got angry that someone refuses to hear ur criticism, and started a fight with your dad so ur mom had to get involved. And then ur wife got involved. You expect her to take the blame and abuse siently and not argur back when she is being yelled at. While you get angry that she denied your right to be nakhrelu.  I was always sympathetic to your cause and never understood why people were always against you. But this time, it was completely your fault. My dad is always telling my mom that when he is eating, please dont yell, complain or nag. It gets into.the roti and creates a bad atmoaphere and bad health. That she can complain and nag afterwards.  What type of environment are you creating for your kid? Full of yelling and you involve the grandparents too. And his mom will be upset for.hours now. And when she next goes to cook,.she will be so resentful. The least u should expect is banging of the pots and muttering, he is a big Shot who expects everything to be perfect and tasty. No matter the effort. Etc Also ig God forbid, u.lose ur job one day,.should ur wife stop feeding u and respecting you until u have a job again? As ur only function is to earn money as hers is to cook? Ur wife is ur family. They stick up for each other thru hardtimes and enjoy the good times. But u ruin the goodtimes with bickering and crying. When a real problem occurs, how will you react? You have already used up yelling and crying. Whats left? Wain pauna?  

Important Information

Terms of Use