Schools: Worksheets V Books

harkirat23

my daughter hates the type of spoonfed drivel that passes for primary education ...and I have had to go through this with her three older brothers , there is an immense dumbing down and indoctrination program going on e.g. my boys had an exam question to write a campaign to persuade people to take a particular vaccine , so many parents are saying their kids have fallen out of love with learning , reading and school subjects especially maths.

by the time they've done with high school they don't have any focus unless the parents have been helicopter like .... I cannot see the government improving the situation , only foisting corporate partnerships onto school boards.

I can afford to take my lot to foreign place, exhibitions,galleries, historic homes/locales most cannot, I feel that people really are getting a raw deal educationwise as the poorest are being siphoned into massive debt after their folks have struggled help their education through supplementing by books tutors etc.