Pakistani Man Harasses 15 Year Old Sikh Girl In Gurdwara

Guest Jacfsing2

Leamington Gurdwara cost a lot on lot of money to build, sangat put in some huge donations. The remaining money is loaned from the bank.

Like a lot of buddhay old generation Uk Gurdwara committes in the UK unfortunately they are not very savvy and skilled when it comes to ideas. They're only idea to raise money to cover loans is interfaith marriages and booze up party halls...

That sounds more like all excuse than actually doing anything, if big Gurdwaras make you corrupt, then build small Gurdwaras. The best Gurdwaras I've been to are where Sikhi is strong, not when the building is the fanciest.

That sounds more like all excuse than actually doing anything, if big Gurdwaras make you corrupt, then build small Gurdwaras. The best Gurdwaras I've been to are where Sikhi is strong, not when the building is the fanciest.

I really want to know how that gurdwara operates that removed the golak permanently because that would be a good start to gain control of wayward committees

if you look at the gurdwarey built in the times of Guru Sahiban they all beautiful because they are humble and simple ...much like the sikhs of those times ...the ones we have are all show no content , is it any wonder we are becoming the same ?

Guest Jacfsing2

I really want to know how that gurdwara operates that removed the golak permanently because that would be a good start to gain control of wayward committees

They never removed the Golak, though they seem to spend the money on other stuff than building funds, some way if giving back to the Sangat. But I do agree that Golak money should never be used to fill the pockets of Committees. (You'd have to be Amritdhari for a while just be allowed in the committee, and even they don't have the power rather it'd be the Punj Pyare).