Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Hi, I'm Bhagat Singh. Using Google Forms, I have created a poll to obtain data on the political affiliations and favorite political candidates of Sikhs living in the United States. This data is for my own personal research due to my curiosity, and I would love to share it with you as well. Studying politics is a big pastime of mine, and so I am quite curious on the direction my fellow American Sikhs would like to see the country going. I have brought up American politics twice on this forum already, but this time I ask you to please (if you don't mind) take my short, three-question poll. Once you take the poll, there is a link that leads you to a summary of the data thus far, so you can see the responses right away. This poll will be closing on 7/20/16, and I will then post the results into this post. Thank you in advance for voting in my poll!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18h2VZZ0dyt81igkQL9obspe-toslQhDhFzh0eJny2gY

Edited by wahegurubhagatsingh

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Thanks for the heads up. It seems I have fixed that now. Let me know about any future problems.

By the way, the link in the title for whatever reason isn't cooperating, but the one in the text works fine.

Edited by wahegurubhagatsingh

Be careful of exposing your devices to viruses / rootkits / malware by clicking on links to untrusted Google Doc files.

Be careful of exposing your devices to viruses / rootkits / malware by clicking on links to untrusted Google Doc files.

Good advice. This file is clean though, just ask those that have taken it.

done :cool2:

Great! Thanks!

Guest Jacfsing2

Trump is absolutely toxic for Sikhs. Its common sense not a poll question.

There's no good choice actually among the 2 big parties.

Guest Jacfsing2

That's why I support Gary Johnson from the Libertarian Party.

Daas can understand that; however, after Ron Paul nobody comes close in recent years. Which is why Daas would rather stay home; rather than vote for anyone else; (even Ron Paul's own son is not worthy enough).

The heart of a bigot and racist. The entire campaign is about Mexicans and Muslims no actual policy just a lot of fluff. He is like BJP-RSS in India.

This looks like a plot of bollywood movie the token Sikh to please them. In this case she covers all the minority bases for GOP to get votes. I have been in USA for 30 years and typical American doesn't know anything about Sikhs. As for the the Harmeet's backstory her Sikh husband was confused as a Hindu and this was in 1995 before the Sept 11 2001.This confusion was well alive before the 9/11. Sikhs were confused for Muslims or Hindus.Typical Republican is White and Christian rest of the minority supporting them are nothing but waana be master pleasers. Look up a term called Uncle Tom Negro they will say Boss We Sick if the master is not feeling well.

Edited by scali