Sign in to follow this  
BibaKaur

Introduction to the Forum

wjkk wjkf 

Thanks to the mods for creating this forum for young sikh couples for there journey to parenthood. I hope to see healthy discussions in this forum by those of us that are trying to conceive, pregnancy questions and new parenthood experiences and questions.

Please feel free to post any questions you may have, and also share good health related articles here.

I have been assigned the seva to run this sub-forum, as I have recently gone through these experiences myself. I hope we all can benefit from sharing our experiences.

wjkk wjkf

• Like 4

15 hours ago, BibaKaur said:

wjkk wjkf 

Thanks to the mods for creating this forum for young sikh couples for there journey to parenthood. I hope to see healthy discussions in this forum by those of us that are trying to conceive, pregnancy questions and new parenthood experiences and questions.

Please feel free to post any questions you may have, and also share good health related articles here.

I have been assigned the seva to run this sub-forum, as I have recently gone through these experiences myself. I hope we all can benefit from sharing our experiences.

wjkk wjkf

Thank you for this section, good idea. Hope to see some good contribution of posts too. 

One question I noticed in past threads was, what paat or Gurbani is best to do when trying for and during pregnancy. That seemed to be a popular question. If any mother or father or any contributor could get the dice rolling in this section regarding that? 

• Like 4

Good topic. 

I have heard it is beneficial to do jaap of the  shabad "satgur saache dia bhej" while trying, and during pregnancy "sir mastak rakhia parbrahm" 

More input is needed from gursikh members! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BibaKaur said:

Good topic. 

I have heard it is beneficial to do jaap of the  shabad "satgur saache dia bhej" while trying, and during pregnancy "sir mastak rakhia parbrahm" 

I'm assuming non Gursikh women can do this jaap too? 

I would like to just add this, as it also has information of long term health conditions, where one should arrange to have an appointment with their doctors or consultants  to cover what will help them and what is relevant to their health condition, aswell as support available. 

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/planning-pregnancy.aspx

On 26 July 2016 at 5:06 PM, BibaKaur said:

Good topic. 

The more Baani you recite the better during pre, during and post pregnancy.  

• Like 2