Namo Namo Namo Namo

Pheena

Asu do more and more simran and u get closer to god, (go deeper in to spritualily) u change through differnt phases (mentaly)

and at a point pple are "silent" is because they have realized that this world is fake.. very fake... and just talking about anything eles that has nothin do u with guru ji seems like a waste... and even just saying hello to someone is.... this is hard to explain....

and i guess this is the stage which guru ji says ur in the world but ur not really there. and u dont find any happiness anywhere else, not with talking on the phone with ur firnds, not in watching movies ....

u feel so lost and out of place and then u go to guru ji's sharn and then u feel so complete. and anyone or anything that tries to distract u from that is like poison....

and all around u pple are laughing and talking and its like u want to go up to them and say "buddy ur soooo lost!"

but then u think, its guru ji's hukam... nadar karaa tha simereaa... without kirpa... and then u think... they are so stupid y do they just ask for the kirpa guru ji is ready to give it... but then u think oh well its thier karam....

its like when one goes in to this stage its like u cant even explain it...

u realize y u have spent so many years of unhappiness... :@ @ because all other rus are really truly just unras.... they are not forever.... this is sooo real (naam)

and like the more u do it, u dont want to stop.. and every where u look u see this is gods little game... ek fera ghanarea kera gali ek naam laag swaraa.

oh how lucky they must be, those who do saas saas simran...

and like u are always in charki kalla. being in chardi kalaa is like magic... all around u pple are worried and u are just laughing ur head off..

and jsut doing simran and saying waheguru tera shukar hai :wub:

and then every one thinks ur nuts.

and i guess the stages are same through out all religons cause there is one akal pookh

and what i am really trying to say i guess is that just because some one stays "slient " it donsnt nessearly mean that they are expresseing ego...

thank you RANDEEP K for your post. i understand what you feel, completely.. waheguru.. Guru Nanak is so gr8.

what you're trying to say does make sense and is greatly appreciated.. rare are the people today who having unwavering faith for Guru Sahib.. rare are the people who have put everything else aside, rare are the people who accept Bhana regardless of what Guru Sahib brings us... :wub: waheguru waheguru waheguru ... rare are the people who give love to everybody - rare are the people who shed their ego..

:@ this is probably unrelated to the original post.. but just wanted to say waheguru. randeepk please continue posting about Gurmat & Sikhi

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!