Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
singhbj singh

How many parents ask their daughters who earn money to contribute to house expenses ?

Recommended Posts

Personally as a young woman i always contribute to the household. It is a core value for me to contribute to the place youre living in... i dont think there is anything wrong with it my parents provided for me with much care and love so the fact that i pay towards the house is the least i could do for being born! :-)

 

Wjkk wjkf

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ਘਾਲਿ ਖਾਇ ਕਿਛੁ ਹਥਹੁ ਦੇਇ ॥ 

One who works for what he eats, and gives some of what he has

ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਹੁ ਪਛਾਣਹਿ ਸੇਇ ॥੧॥ 

- O Nanak, he knows the Path. ||1||

 

Read Full Shabad at

https://www.sikhitothemax.org/shabad?id=4480&q=GKkh&type=0&source=all

 

 

Thumbs up Wingz ji

image.jpeg

Edited by singhbj singh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, singhbj singh said:

ਘਾਲਿ ਖਾਇ ਕਿਛੁ ਹਥਹੁ ਦੇਇ ॥ 

One who works for what he eats, and gives some of what he has

ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਹੁ ਪਛਾਣਹਿ ਸੇਇ ॥੧॥ 

- O Nanak, he knows the Path. ||1||

 

Read Full Shabad at

https://www.sikhitothemax.org/shabad?id=4480&q=GKkh&type=0&source=all

 

 

Thumbs up Wingz ji

image.jpeg

Thanks Bro! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/09/2016 at 10:25 AM, singhbj singh said:

Bhein ji life is all about choices !

Bibi can either be homely or career oriented.

Problem starts when you mix both lifestyles.

Alpha females usually end up with sissy husbands or toy boys.

They are also called home breakers by in-law's coz they are not wired to live in joint families.

I don't think this is fair.. The response seems to suggest some women in healthy marital relationships are incapable of also being successful in their respective jobs.. When I think of women of my mothers generation they often went to work, looked after the kids and cooking and cleaning etc. These days women are just more educated and don't hold down as menial jobs. Plus men are much more involved and supportive of their wives.. Couples are also very pragmatic if a woman happens to have the bigger earnings potential and ability why shouldn't she have equal rights to her husband to pursue 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guest loonharami said:

"45. Putaree da dhan bikh jananaa "

Guru Gobind Singh Ji 52 hukumnama

If that was implemented then girl's would be married off at 16 or 18, legal marrying age !

Can you post present day examples of the above from your jatha & biradri so that Sangat actually gets inspired.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

I don't think this is fair.. The response seems to suggest some women in healthy marital relationships are incapable of also being successful in their respective jobs.. When I think of women of my mothers generation they often went to work, looked after the kids and cooking and cleaning etc. These days women are just more educated and don't hold down as menial jobs. Plus men are much more involved and supportive of their wives.. Couples are also very pragmatic if a woman happens to have the bigger earnings potential and ability why shouldn't she have equal rights to her husband to pursue 

 

Fair or foul is a matter of perception.

Whatever Almighty wishes that occurs.

Life is how you take it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

If that was implemented then girl's would be married off at 16 or 18, legal marrying age !

Can you post present day examples of the above from your jatha & biradri so that Sangat actually gets inspired.

 

 

Also the girls (and boys) would have less ex partners before marriage, yeuch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Yeah, and certain fudhus alienating and abusing Mazbhis in the pends, to the point of them converting to other faiths or trying to start their own ones really helps.......
    • This is a medical issue and not one for you to be turning to Sikhi I'm afraid. You ask for a 100 views and you'll get a 100 views from "amritdharis" who don't have the issue. Go to your doctor and take his/her advice. 
    • ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।  Look at world history. There has not been 10 such figures like our Gurus coming one by one, with the same message, living the message and fighting for the truth. I think Vaheguru ji made 10 (11 if you count Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj or 12 for Guru Khalsa Panth too) so that we don't we don't doubt Maharaj's authority. So that we know that this is a miracle in and of itself that 10 Great beings came all doing amazing things and wasn't just some random events. the atheist may ask why couldn't Vaheguru ji just have made us know instantly from one Guru that they are messenger of the truth and teach only the truth. Well the answer here is that those who saw even one of our Gurus for seconds were transformed. By just hearing about Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji's Shaheedi we're amazed and that's just 1 of the Gurus. ਮੈਮੂਰਖਕੀਕੇਤਕਬਾਤਹੈਕੋਟਿਪਰਾਧੀਤਰਿਆਰੇ॥ I am just a fool, but millions of sinners just like me have been saved. ਗੁਰੁਨਾਨਕੁਜਿਨਸੁਣਿਆਪੇਖਿਆਸੇਫਿਰਿਗਰਭਾਸਿਨਪਰਿਆਰੇ॥੪॥੨॥੧੩॥ Those who have heard, and seen Guru Nanak, do not descend into the womb of reincarnation again. ||4||2||13|| And Also this is a game if love and not math or code with 0s and 1s. Sikhi is journey and getting the love for it needs you to actually go out of your way and find out how great the Gurus are yourself. The fact that 10 came, one by one enables us to have the prem for all the virtues displayed by the Guru even though they are unending.  just my mat on the matter, feel free to add more. ।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ।
    • Cities have in general been hindu majority  Even b4 partition 
    • We need to concentrate on rural areas. The cities are infested with Hindus.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use