Final Solution by Rakesh Sharma

Rakesh Sharma the maker of the award winning documentary, "Final Solution" was shown in a local university theater room with well over 300 people attending. My friends and I watched the documentary and noticed the vast similarities with the Delhi pogroms. Same story, politician led mobs, rape, murder, arson, and propaganda. At the end of the whole affair there was a discussion/question/answer session. Surprisingly many RSS waale had come to argue with Mr. Rakesh Sharma. One man stood u and said "what about the thousands of Kashmiri Pandits who have had to leave Kashmir!" It seemed as if this guy felt that the 2,500 dead Muslims in Gujrat by gov't officials was nothing compared to the migration of kashmiri pandits out of kashmir, many which left on their own. So mar Rakesh Sharma asked the man if he was a Kashmiri pandit and the guy said no and Mr rakesh sharma informed the man that he was a Kashmiri Pandit and understood the matter. Everyone busted out laughing.

Then there were many hindus from gujrat who kept saying that the figure of 2500 dead and 200,000 made homeless was wrong. A man said only 1,000 were killed. Mr Sharma informed the man that it doesn't matter if 1,000 were killed or 2500, he said it is just plain wrong that government officials killed their own people in a most barbaric fashion.

It was very interesting to see that much of the Hindu audience was upset with the film. They felt it made India and hindus look bad. Many people said what about the declining Hindu population in Bangladesh and so forth. Most of the Hindu audience missed the whole point that government led mobs murdered their ow

n citizens fro political gains.

Then one woman stood up and said that India is not that bad we have had two minority Presidents, then I just couldn't keep quiet anymore and stood up and said that 20 years ago this month, 10,000 Sikhs were butchered in Delhi by Congress party led mobs. I said that this was not the first time events such as this had taken place in India, and I told them that to this day not a single Congress politician has been punished. Then the lady just said, "Well nobody gets punished in India..."

After like a few minutes a girl came and sat next to me and said "hey I’m Sikh too, we should forget what happened 20 years ago..." I was so ticked off and just told her to get away from me and told her I hope you don't "forget" your way out. The most ironic thing is that before we came to this screening I told my friends that if I say anything about the Sikhs in Delhi, it will be one of our own people that will disagree or get upset. As was the case one of our own had something to say about remembering our martyrs. It makes me SICK!

Mr Rakesh Sharma agreed about the Delhi pogroms and said that the events in Godhra were very similar. I wish more people in India thought like him, he kept reminding the audience during the discussion that the matter is not about how many people died or what faiths were involved, the matter is that our own government is committing these acts.

This documentary is on TV tomorrow I think.

Veera, people like Mr Sharma are extremely rare in the population of over one billion, so funny how people say we should only blame the Indian Government. These Hindus hate all talk of the 80's, I'm telling you they refuse to acknowledge it. But when our own people say forget it............................no words in the English dictionary can express my disgust.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

is that event

published yet by mr.RSS!(u know who im talkin bout)@mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan

im mean did he write anything in the news paper bout the doc.?

that "SPEAKER PAYE KON BOLA" guy ...everytime I THINK BOUT him I BUST OUT LAFFIN!!! LOL.gif

anyhow....u guys should watch it ...God!

hey remember when the RSS guy is pumping up the crowd by saying we are lions of Bharat, the Muslims were batting before and we were fielding, and now we are the batters....and the crowd is all into it and then there is all this commotion, people start screaming and getting up, there is this worried look like something has happened, and then they realize that a loose cow was walking through the crowd, and the guy goes, "yeh to sirf gha hai, Jai bharat mata ki..."

kaur_khalistani.. "is that event

published yet by mr.RSS!(u know who im talkin bout)@mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan

im mean did he write anything in the news paper bout the doc.?

"

im sure the guy is working on it and will stick my picture for the embassy to see...what else to you expect from Uncle Tom Singhs!

by the way for people who aren't american uncle toms refers to a term used by african americans for some african americans who did anything just to please their white masters, such as rat out fellow slaves, rrefuse to acknowledge the plight of the blacks and so forth. So you all should know about Uncle Tom Singhs in our quam, we have millions of them!