Should we be proud of the queen?

Big_Tera

Despite what we think of her, she's done some damn good past karm to be in the position she is. 

All that respect she gets from people on her birthday, changeh karma nal a. I'd be lucky if I get a cake on mine lol. She gets her face on mugs, plates, and million other things, oh and not forgetting the designer cake. 

I suppose their work is when they go to all these functions of opening ceremonies and visiting charities and organisations and to different countries. And the speech she does at New Year's Day, which I always put on, but never listen to a word she says ?

Guest Jacfsing2
10 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

You scoundrel, how dare you disrespect her majesty like this! 

You should be sent to the tower of London in one of the dungeons where you can think about the words you have spoken. 

10 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

She is the head of state and we should respect her as she is our queen and we are her subjects. You should bow your head if ever you were to have the pleasure of meeting her. 

I guess you could bow to her, if you cosplay some squire? (Keyword is cosplay)

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

You should be employed as a foot-stool for her majesty. This would involve you crouching down on all fours infront of HRH (much like a dog) and allowing her to use your back as a foot rest whilst she is seated. If you was around in colonial times you might have been the chief pukkah-wallah of the ruling elite? lol

article-0-0093C8D000000259-56_468x322.jp 

Anything for our sovereign and supreme Queen.

You could also be a good slave for the Queen. 

Guest Jacfsing2
16 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Anything for our sovereign and supreme Queen.

You misspelled "Khalsa" and you misspelled "Mata Sahib Kaur", instead you mistakenly wrote "queen". I bet you'd bow to Aurangzeb and Gurbachana for their positions, one being king of the Mughal Empire, the other is the king of evil.

11 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

You misspelled "Khalsa" and you misspelled "Mata Sahib Kaur", instead you mistakenly wrote "queen". I bet you'd bow to Aurangzeb and Gurbachana for their positions, one being king of the Mughal Empire, the other is the king of evil.

The Queen

10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I have never seen a singh bowing to the queen ....not her guards , maybe sometime an award receiver may have ... She will get a fateh from me and like it . I have only one King Guru Granth / Guru Panth , Akal Purakh no one else

All must bow to her majesty. 

30 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

All must bow to her majesty. 

Not true the soldiers/navy salute her , the women curtsey not bow ...don't generalise, Sant Attar SIngh ji never bowed when her ancestor came to India in fact he quoted Gurbani which pointed out the temporariness of their power. I think he is the example for us all

5 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Not true the soldiers/navy salute her , the women curtsey not bow ...don't generalise, Sant Attar SIngh ji never bowed when her ancestor came to India in fact he quoted Gurbani which pointed out the temporariness of their power. I think he is the example for us all

Curtsey or bow whatever you do. You must show respect. She is the the queen B.