Should we be proud of the queen?

Big_Tera

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Let us not forget that Britishers have only used us for their own benefit ! 

They wouldn't bat an eyelid before throwing us under the bus . Only recent Islamic immigration has made them value the nicer immigrants (Sikhs, Hindus, etc ) . Also let us not forget , much of our religion today is in its form because of policies of british. 

Britishers have looted half of world . What do you call that ? THIEF !

Britisher was responsible for jallianwala bagh , Britisher was responsible for not giving sikhs their due in 1947 . I don't support sikhs breaking away from india because like it or not, our sikhi history and culture is bound to indian soil , just look at Takht patna sahib , Takht Hazur sahib , both are outside punjab. 3 of panj pyaare were from outside punjab , but we could have had a more autonomous region of punjab. 

Almost all muslim immigrants to UK are pakistanis or bangladeshis, and mind you they're very aggressive ! Sikhs are very soft-spoken and even the general public knows this very well ! It seems Brit muslims would want revenge for the Brits overthrowing their islamic (mughal) empire lol .

I would say Brits do need the bitter medicine . And who better than Islamists at that LOL 

7 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Let us not forget that Britishers have only used us for their own benefit ! 

They wouldn't bat an eyelid before throwing us under the bus . Only recent Islamic immigration has made them value the nicer immigrants (Sikhs, Hindus, etc ) . Also let us not forget , much of our religion today is in its form because of policies of british .

Britisher was responsible for jallianwala bagh , Britisher was responsible for not giving sikhs their due in 1947 . I don't support sikhs breaking away from india because like it or not, our sikhi history is bound to indian soil , just look at Takht patna sahib , Takht Hazur sahib , both are outside punjab. 3 of panj pyaare were from outside punjab , but we could have had a more autonomous region of punjab. 

Almost all muslim immigrants to UK are pakistanis or bangladeshis, and mind you they're very aggressive ! Sikhs are very soft-spoken and even the general public knows this very well ! It seems Brit muslims would want revenge for the Brits overthrowing their islamic (mughal) empire lol .

I would say Brits do need the bitter medicine . And who better than Islamists at that LOL 

do NOT say Britisher it makes you sounds like an unpard , which you are not  english grammar rules people from Britain or things from Britain are called British like scotland has Scottish, Wales has Welsh , Ireland has Irish.. The race is referred to as The British . As for Muslim immigrants from Pakistan and Bangladesh they are making up filthy myths about our faith, history and people just to get under our skins and get stupid unpard youth to fight their <Edited> fights ....Response is to be aware, bust the myths in public forums and get ready to give answer physically if necessary.

so W4h4b1 is a banned word?

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

do NOT say Britisher it makes you sounds like an unpard , which you are not  english grammar rules people from Britain or things from Britain are called British like scotland has Scottish, Wales has Welsh , Ireland has Irish.. The race is referred to as The British . As for Muslim immigrants from Pakistan and Bangladesh they are making up filthy myths about our faith, history and people just to get under our skins and get stupid unpard youth to fight their <Edited> fights ....Response is to be aware, bust the myths in public forums and get ready to give answer physically if necessary.

A common one is we're dirty and unhygienic because we are hairy .

They forget that its arabs who used to bathe once a week due to shortage of water. Rest of days was wudhu . As is in islam now. Punjab is land of 5 rivers , so we were never dirty ! 

I have been called "bear" by my hindu "friends" even though I trim my beard and am not so bushy ! 

Hindus ain't true friends either IMHO. I have seen first hand hatred for our sikhi symbols from them first hand. 

2 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

A common one is we're dirty and unhygienic because we are hairy .

They forget that its arabs who used to bathe once a week due to shortage of water. Rest of days was wudhu . As is in islam now. Punjab is land of 5 rivers , so we were never dirty ! 

I have been called "bear" by my hindu "friends" even though I trim my beard and am not so bushy ! 

Hindus ain't true friends either IMHO. I have seen first hand hatred for our sikhi symbols from them first hand. 

not even once a week , that's why they developed hamam to remove the mehll kuske 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

not even once a week , that's why they developed hamam to remove the mehll kuske 

also thats prolly why sunnat circumcision was introduced and also why trimming of mustache ! in so much heat and lack of water, cleaning under foreskin must have been tough and also mustache must have harbored sweat and dirty which would go directly in mouth lol 

Punjab is panj darya , we were never short of water . Our lands were fertile 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

There's no point to be ashamed of Bhangra ! Its our (I say this as a punjabi , NOT as a sikh) culture ! But we shouldn't promote it either.

But it most likely originated at a different place . It was most likely some sort of harvest festival dance , not a 12 month, anytime one. 

Unfortunately for us, Punjabiyat and Sikhism are quite different, sometimes conflicting ! 

I wonder if sikhi would have flourished more if it were given to some other community on earth. 

Depends on how good a Queen she's been for the UK. Sikhs in UK, political matters and all that, has been decided by Government. Does she ever get involved/ a say? IDK. FTR  I wouldn't say "Proud."