Hindu nationalists are trying to create designer babies that are fair, strong, and smart

3 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

hitler considered aryans as supreme race and wanted pure aryan germany . North indian is aryan (mixed with dravidian , mughal blood over time) but rss want it back as aryan country 

Hitler didn't consider them aryan at all, he considered them barbaric Asians. 

Hitler's view on Indians in general.

“The Indian Legion is a joke. There are Indians that can’t kill a louse and would be prepared to allow themselves to be devoured. They certainly aren’t going to kill any Englishmen…I imagine that if one was to use the Indians to turn prayer wheels or something like that, they would be the most indefatigable soldiers in the world. But it would be useless to commit to a real blood struggle…the whole business is nonsense. If one has a surplus of weapons, one can permit oneself such amusements for propaganda purposes. But if one has no such surplus it is simply not justifiable.” [George H. Stein “The Waffen SS” Cornell University Press, 1966]

Guest Jacfsing2

Even if Hitler believed North Indians were Aryans, he would still view them as corrupted Aryans at best, because along with Aryan blood Northern Subcontinentals also had the genes of the Mediterranean people, as well as Adivasi people and Dravidian genes.

Just now, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

makes me wonder , how many of our youth is sow's ear ?

too many who have forgotten who they are in their rush to be trendy and like the gorey, kaley, musley in getting girls and partying but I suspect that they still have better chances than HinduRastra chele who seem to be more like dravidian traits ...the only fair-ish ones are bahmin surprise surprise 

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

too many who have forgotten who they are in their rush to be trendy and like the gorey, kaley, musley in getting girls and partying but I suspect that they still have better chances than HinduRastra chele who seem to be more like dravidian traits ...the only fair-ish ones are bahmin surprise surprise 

I am most likely in that lost souls too :/ This maya pull is stronger than a black hole's lmao . 

nope , not true . Not all brahmins are fair skinned . most indians IMO are brown 

I am most likely in that lost souls too :/ This maya pull is stronger than a black hole's lmao . 

nope , not true . Not all brahmins are fair skinned . most indians IMO are brown 

in the North , I agree majority are like dark bronze through to tawa black

Just now, jkvlondon said:

in the North , I agree majority are like dark bronze through to tawa black

i have heard punjabis are so physically strong because alexander and his army visited punjab, if you know what i mean :p lol 

i have heard punjabis are so physically strong because alexander and his army visited punjab, if you know what i mean :p lol 

I suspect it is more to do with persian pre-islam migration - their swordsmen were referred as as the lions of persia

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

I suspect it is more to do with persian pre-islam migration - their swordsmen were referred as as the lions of persia

its not just the sikhs though. Those 2-3 states adjoining punjab too make up the bulk of indian army.