mantragirl.com Using Gurbani for financial gains!!

Guest rsingh

from Sikhnet found a link to mantragirl.com had a look and the women is using Gurbani for financial gain. she as pics which are orientated around kaam.

she can not pronounce Gurbanoi, and when questioned said she follows no religion.

but yet she has made CD sining Gurbani (as she puts it mantras) and her site is full of hindu suymbols!

go to the forum and bobard her with questions on why she uses Gurbani for financail gain! lets teach these people a lesson!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here what she says:

As an artist, I explore both Sanskrit mantras and symbols as well as Sikh mantras in my work. As far as religion, I dont practice any.

source: http://mantragirl.com/forum/viewtopic.ppa?t=20

Lets not follow fanatacism here and follow Guru Ji Sanjha updesh to Humanity.

What if she is making profit out of Sikh Mantra. Look at the bigger picture. She is spreading Sikhi by spreading Sikh Mantra's even though her intention might be making profit....and who's know ?? Whats her intentions are anyways??

May be she takes daswand out of her profit and use it for humanity.

Who are we to judge anyways? rolleyes.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sikhism gives everyone the right to follow the path to Waheguroo their own way. She may not be a "pure Sikh", but she respects our Gurbani enough to Sing it.

And don't go after the "making money from Singing Gurbani" deal. Last I checked, every Granthi has at least a CD and tape or two that you can buy :wub: So lets not go picking, ok?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sikhism gives everyone the right to follow the path to Waheguroo their own way. She may not be a "pure Sikh", but she respects our Gurbani enough to Sing it.

She said she doesn't follow any religion!!! And I dont think that misxing Gurbani with hindu scriptures is respectful - do u? ohmy.gif

May be you need broaden your defination what Sikhi really is.

Its not a religion but dharma.

If she is getting inspiration from Sikh Mantra's and Sanskrit Mantra's then whats wrong anyways??

Also just because they are sanskrit mantra's does not mean its hindu/bhramin owned anyway.

You got Guru Gobind Singh Ji used sanskrit basha in Dasam Granth...because few bharmins those times were having manoply over sanskrit basha(language)...

so question to you, just because satguroo gobind singh ji used sanskrit basha , is he also hindu then? rolleyes.gif

come on, don't jump the girl for no reason. She comes from a different background then ours, who are we to judge.

We can judge Because we have perfected ourselves in the pronounciation of Gurbani; As Khalsa4ever said, Our Sikh Granthis or Raagis do not make money off of Gurbani . And how dare someone try to have Sikhi and Hindus symobls in the same page. We are better than hindus and so are our symbols. If they are placed next to each other our symbols are disrespected, because hindu symbols are wrong and bad. Also only the Sikhs can say Waheguru no one else. If a hindu says Waheguru, there is a chance he might go home and recite the Geeta which will pollute Gurbani. Anti-Gurmat.... Also we can see right thru her that she is not worthy of singing gurbani.

And whoever this GurooMantra fellow is posting on her site said:

".......... i dont understand How you can pollute the word of God with ur hindu mantras - Plz refrain from doing!!!!"

You were good until you said that

" 'Dwelling on His Name, countless suns blaze in the heaven of my mind

and the darkness of doubt is dispelled from within me.'

This is the mantra of WAHEGURU - nothing else works "

Also do me a favor find out what the HINDU Mantras are what they mean? Perhaps you will learn something, that they speak of the same

infinite omnipotent Creator.

Nothign else works...you cannot MONOPOLIZE. Only Advil works to cure our headaches?? Only Advil??

Btw im sure Muslims and Christians can also relate to your post because they say the same thing you have said.

Only the Phophet Muhammed is the messenger of God and only if you follow him will you get into heaven. Only if you follow Jesus will you be Saved from the fire pit of hell. Because nothing else will work.

For YOU nothing else works, which is fine. You cannot force this medicine down other peoples throats just because it works for you.

ENOUGH WITH FORCING JUDGEMENT ON OTHER RELIGIONS.

Pheena Ji

The Gurooo Mantra also said this -

i see. So what exactly do you achieve by exploring these mantras??? Cant you write ur own mantras instead of ripping mantras from other places. See Im not against anyone singing Gurbani - or as you call it Sikh Mantras - so long as they do it with a pure heart and complete devotion and faith. But the feeling im getting from you is that you are not doing it for faith or believe but for financial gain instead. I find this sickening!!! Please refrain from using Sikh mantras (Gurbani) like this - as this is the light of God on this world!!! You may use it to praise God but not for financial GAIN!!!!