pooranmashi

Turns out kamar kasa was a uk nihang after all. The routine is so old now, try another.

1. pick any subject. Uk nang tries to be some innocent neutral.

2. Write a load of rubbish, and when anyone questions it, call them taliban.

3. when you called a nang, pretend not to be one.

4. Some how bring samparadays and other stuff into it.

5. When challenged always mention snatan way is right, rest are British made or SGPC.

6. When totally lost, try and twist into a subject that makes it akj vs taksal, or SGPc vs Sants, just to get out of the way.

7. Everyone figures out it is always nangs at the route cause. Oh well no one like us nangs anyway!

Dhan Dhan Satkartar Gurdev Nidaar singh & his techni colour dreamcoat!

• 1 month later...

Gurfateh!!

I'm really sorry to bring this thread back into discussion, but i just read it and i am so upset at so many who contributed their input on this thread.

What i'm going to say will probably bring up the whole "Nang" debate, but on so many thread i have seen you guys throw around that word far too often without even knowing what a nang is!!

I've also noticed that if the majority on this forum is in unity over a topic, they will bash all oposer so severly as to make them look bad, and i can not believe that the admin lets this happen for so long before intervening, not only on this thread but another one springs to mind is the Guru Nanak Nishkam Sewak Jatha topics or anything to do with Nihangs.

I know many of you on here will pledge allegiance to one Jatha or another whether it be Taksal or AKJ or even a political group such as SGPC, but what i have noticed is that many will disagree with some parts of SGPC maryada and on another day if some one is doing something different to do that, then those same people will criticise them saying SGPC maryada is the only one to be followed.

How can we, the people sitting behind our monitors and keyboards, be judging who is our idea of a Gursikh, how can we sit here and judge who is a nang?

When it comes to nangs it seems common belief on this forum is anyone who is in the UK and follows Budha Dal rehit maryada is a nang, yet if it was someone in india, you'd be praising him as a Nihang.

So many on here seem to have respect for Tarna Dal/ Budha Dal as some of the links in the recent Farla issue were Baba Nihal Singh Ji's katha. But as soon as Bhai Niddar

Singh Ji's name is bought into the forum, the word "Nang" appears so fast not only to Bhai Niddar Singh Ji but also to the person who typed the article. From what i read, heard from you guys here, heard from others, Bhai Niddar Singh Ji, is a strict follower of Budha Dal rehit and is also head of the Budha Dal's UK sect.

You've got to realise that different Jathe have varying beliefs, some may not be the same as yours but it doesnt mean they are wrong, it was in their Hukam, in their karam that that is what they would believe. How can us manmukhs (im sure that's probably just me) sit here and critise Mahapurukhs and their beliefs, are we going to call the likes of Jathedar Akali Phula Singh Ji (6th Jathedar Budha Dal) a nang?? What about Baba Takhar Singh Ji, they used bikrani calender does that make them worse than the person who uses nanakshai??

I could continue such a list for pages, but lets look at one thing, these are the people that didnt debate over such petty issues. Sant Baba Puran Singh Ji, not once said anything bad about Akhand Kirtani Jatha, they had so much pyaar for Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, that they didnt critise what they did.

My point is that we should learn from these great Sewadars of the Sikh Panth (notice how the word Panth is used). I know sometimes i critise others and i am trying to learn not to. What we should do is respect other peoples points of views and not attack them because they differ to ours, all of us are different, but with the same goal to reach salvation, and we are definatly not going to do that by arguing.

blush.gif

I hope i have not offended anyone, if i have please accept my humble apology. pray.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!