SGPC extorts money from Ragis

jkvlondon

The family quarters in Amritsar where ragi jathas and their family live has ridicule amount of paap going on (I don’t want to go into details as it will demoralize sangat here). No sane person would allow his family to live in those flats. My friend actually rented a cheap hotel room near darbar sahib rather to live free at SGPC Quarters.

SGPC is super rich and we don’t need to do their work. What’s the point of sangat donating gurdwaras if SGPC is not going to use it to improve life of jathas quarters. They should be doing good things for all panth sewadars but first they need to rehire all without sifaarish as 99.99% were hired by siffarish.

We all are aware of what goes on but that doesn't stop us from visiting Gurdwara's, giving dasvand, doing Sangat & Seva.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for transparency & cleanup but the system in place is based on corruption.

So best approach is to "change what you can, accept what you can't"

ਬੁਰਾ ਭਲਾ ਕਹੁ ਕਿਸ ਨੋ ਕਹੀਐ ਸਗਲੇ ਜੀਅ ਤੁਮਾੑਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Tell me, who should I call good or bad, since all beings are Yours? ||1||Pause||

On 31/10/2017 at 7:28 AM, singhbj singh said:

We all are aware of what goes on but that doesn't stop us from visiting Gurdwara's, giving dasvand, doing Sangat & Seva.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for transparency & cleanup but the system in place is based on corruption.

So best approach is to "change what you can, accept what you can't"

ਬੁਰਾ ਭਲਾ ਕਹੁ ਕਿਸ ਨੋ ਕਹੀਐ ਸਗਲੇ ਜੀਅ ਤੁਮਾੑਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Tell me, who should I call good or bad, since all beings are Yours? ||1||Pause||

Tell me What punishment did Guru Pita ji give Masands and Ram Rai's murderers (also of same mentality)  did he let it slide or show us what exactly he thought of them?