Kira

Durga Kavach and other similar banis

This is Durga Kavach found in Sri Sarbloh Granth Ji. 

Does anyone know if any other bani (Kavach- related) exist? 

Thus far I'm aware of Brahm Kavach, Sarbloh Kavach and Ram Kavach. Are there any other Kavach type bani present in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sri Dasam Granth or Sri Sarbloh Granth? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Brahm Kavach as shown in Buddha Dal Gutkas. It is the words of Guru Hargobind Sahib ji Maharaj. It is to be recited every morning 32 times.

47 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Brahm Kavach as shown in Buddha Dal Gutkas. It is the words of Guru Hargobind Sahib ji Maharaj. It is to be recited every morning 32 times.

I've already listed Brahm Kavach, im aware of its existence. I mean are there any others around? there's 4 so far (Brahm,Ram,Sarbloh and Durga), i was intrigued whether there were more.

57 minutes ago, Kira said:

I've already listed Brahm Kavach, im aware of its existence. I mean are there any others around? there's 4 so far (Brahm,Ram,Sarbloh and Durga), i was intrigued whether there were more.

I mentioned Brahm Kavach because there are two variants with slight difference. The Buddha Dal one and the Hazur Sahib one. The Buddha Dal one is said to be the correct one. Can you show me Sarbloh Kavach and Ram Kavach.

27 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

I mentioned Brahm Kavach because there are two variants with slight difference. The Buddha Dal one and the Hazur Sahib one. The Buddha Dal one is said to be the correct one. Can you show me Sarbloh Kavach and Ram Kavach.

I was aware of the 2 variations but thank you for bringing it up. Good info for users in general too.

https://www.manglacharan.com/home/the-three-kavach-s-armor

This is the other 2 listed here, Ram Kavach is within Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sarbloh Kavach also rests in Sri Sarbloh Granth.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Kira said:

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but in the Taksali Sundar Gutka there are Rakhia De Shabad which are to be read at night right before Kirtan Sohila Paath. 

21 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but in the Taksali Sundar Gutka there are Rakhia De Shabad which are to be read at night right before Kirtan Sohila Paath. 

Nah bro, thanks though. I'm looking for Banis like the Kavachs, or well. I guess to be more precise, bani that specifically mentions the "kavach" so to speak.