What?!

Khalsa04

Bro thats Crazy man :wub: :wub: :@ :lol: :lol:

Probably a bunch of those racist police officiers - they had a documentary last year about them!!! <_< I have a feeling its one of those incidences. Did you have a vistors pass on you coz when I go back to my school thats what we need to get - if you had that and showed it to the teacher and he still man handled you like that I think you should take legal action and sue that <banned word filter activated>.

If the teacher is from your own school then you should report it to someone of higher authority, if you have the names or badge numbers of the police officers involved you should report the incident to police HQ, write a statement of the exact events and persue this case forward, police officers are in a position of importance and they should not abuse it.

I phoned up the switchboard and they told me to put my complaint in writing :|. why do they make complaining so harD?

It makes it easier to pass the complaint/situation to other people investigating your case, you wouldnt want your case details changed as time passes, ever heard of chinese whispers?

Take some time and effort to draft up a formal letter of complaint and hand it to anyone who you think will listen. You should find some information for you to understand your rights here

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crimpol/polic...ints/index.html

All the best

ok slow down, soyou were  just a by-standard and the cops and the teacher started to haraas you without any provoaction?  They put you in the Cars, did they hand-cuff you?  Were theere other Singhs? Im guessing you were in a dastaar?  where there other in Dastaar?

What was the explanatino they gave you besides the one  you posted, it seems odd and random that they gona just pick and guy put him in their cruiser??

Need more info?

I was standing and the teacher grabbed me and said move from here. i said im moving but DONT touch me. He said Move then and kept tugging my arm. I said if you let go then il leave. He got boosted and the cop grabbed me hard and put me in the car. I dont have dastar but they knew i was Sikh cos i said Singh with my name. I mean he swore at me and i found it VERY rude.

damn sorry you had to go thru that bro, i'd say thas harassment and totally inapproriate if you are just a bystandard with others. I'd find it rude as well.

ok slow down, soyou were  just a by-standard and the cops and the teacher started to haraas you without any provoaction?  They put you in the Cars, did they hand-cuff you?  Were theere other Singhs? Im guessing you were in a dastaar?  where there other in Dastaar?

What was the explanatino they gave you besides the one  you posted, it seems odd and random that they gona just pick and guy put him in their cruiser??

Need more info?

I was standing and the teacher grabbed me and said move from here. i said im moving but DONT touch me. He said Move then and kept tugging my arm. I said if you let go then il leave. He got boosted and the cop grabbed me hard and put me in the car. I dont have dastar but they knew i was Sikh cos i said Singh with my name. I mean he swore at me and i found it VERY rude.

damn sorry you ha

d to go thru that bro, i'd say thas harassment and totally inapproriate if you are just a bystandard with others. I'd find it rude as well.

Im gonna need some help in writing a letter. the harshest part was that the lady police officer was a gujrati woman and she didnt even give 2 shits, she instead told me that i was wrong. I mean if someone you dont know grabs your arm you dont appreciate it, and instead the other police officer took me in the car and called me a "F***** t***". If anyone could help me write a letter then id be very grateful.

Fateh.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Thsi is not exceptable and you are within your rights to make a formal complaint agianst this officer. What I would suggest is that you go to the Police station and ask to speak to the Inspector in charge. A similiar thing happended to a cousin of mine he wne tdown to the stations and complained to the inspector who took his compiant very seriously. It's important you take a stance if not these thugs will carry on unaffected. Draft a letter and post it up so we can give you our opinions.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

the officers were not righ in what they did becasue they HAVE TO ask you politly to sit in the car and they have NO RIGHT to use such language as T W A T !!! instead of ringing the suitch board try going to your local police station. by the way what college are you from and did the officer say which gurdwara this all orginated from? what date did this happen and at what time?

go to you local police station and tell an officer there...but before you go write down the following information

your name

time

your college name

and if you recognise which teacher it was his/her name

names of people that were with you

and any other info that might be important

i will try and get some info on what you can do....

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I agree with the rest, if you are going to fill a complained, Go there Personally, 90% of the times letters are ignored. If possible, take one of your friend with you as a witness and your parents. Are you under 18? Im not sure if that is the legal age in the UK, but even if ur under 21, taken a Guardian or a Parent will greatly increase your chances of them takeing your complaint seriously. Im sure nothing will happen to the Police Officer but a slap on the wrist, but atlest they should apologize for the behaviour of their Officer.

As for the Teacher, Go to the Dean and do the same thing.

Best of Luck veer.