indian media is completely bikaauuu!

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

For most people in Sikh and Kashmiri circles this is no real revelation it is knowledge at grass roots since the eighties

contrary to what most sikhs believe on this site, Congress is not a hindutva party , rather blamed by hindutva followers to be a "muslim appeaser" party . The hindutva capture of media happened mostly after BJP came to center in 2014 , but then thats just because of the monies. Prominent media personalities changed their colors for the money from bjp, not because they suddenly became proud hindus 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

contrary to what most sikhs believe on this site, Congress is not a hindutva party , rather blamed by hindutva followers to be a "muslim appeaser" party . The hindutva capture of media happened mostly after BJP came to center in 2014 , but then thats just because of the monies. Prominent media personalities changed their colors for the money from bjp, not because they suddenly became proud hindus 

ALL POLITICAL PARTIES ARE BRAHMIN NESTS - it is Brahminvad which controls the country's resources, commerce, development, education, laws and justice

BJP -is full frontal assault , just round them up and kill/rape them

Congress - is death by a thousands cuts , removing future through destroying the culture, language and ethics of a group

do not be fooled both joined hands to attacked Harmandir Sahib FOUR times , Both are complicit  in suddhi kaaran, woodrose, and all the disappearences they just tag team the attacks .

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
Just now, jkvlondon said:

ALL POLITICAL PARTIES ARE BRAHMIN NESTS - it is Brahminvad which controls the country's resources, commerce, development, education, laws and justice

BJP -is full frontal assault , just round them up and kill/rape them

Congress - is death by a thousands cuts , removing future through destroying the culture, language and ethics of a group

do not be fooled both joined hands to attacked Harmandir Sahib FOUR times , Both are complicit  in suddhi kaaran, woodrose, and all the disappearences they just tag team the attacks .

4 times ?? I only remember 1955 incident and 1984 incident BTW . And if i remember correctly , 1955 incident was police chastising the people leading the punjabi suba movement, no physical attack on infrastructure as such ! 

4 times ?? I only remember 1955 incident and 1984 incident BTW . And if i remember correctly , 1955 incident was police chastising the people leading the punjabi suba movement, no physical attack on infrastructure as such ! 

rajiv attacked twice in 86 and 88, in 1955 over 200 sikhs were killed and thousands arrested ...try reading true history not made up stuff

• Like 1
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
30 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

rajiv attacked twice in 86 and 88, in 1955 over 200 sikhs were killed and thousands arrested ...try reading true history not made up stuff

Not doubting treacherous nehru,  but what concrete evidences do we have that nehru and gandhi promised bright future and autonomy to sikhs before partitition if they sided with india 

Not doubting treacherous nehru,  but what concrete evidences do we have that nehru and gandhi promised bright future and autonomy to sikhs before partitition if they sided with india 

because there are minutes of meeting and numerous witness statements , newspaper quotes ... both in punjabi and other newspapers