Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
shastarSingh

In Fatehgarh Sahib, Sikh Gurdwara priest looks after old mosque as well!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Us Sikhs are so good 

Bless us. 😃

We even preserve mosques. 

That mosque should have been demolished long time ago. We dont need no mughal structures built by the sweat of hindus. 

Sikhs are turning into christians were we turn the other cheek at any given time. 

 

so are you suggesting we destroy places of worship now like Dungar Sena?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just because someone sees us as an enemy do we fall from the kirdar Guru ji expects of us ? Guru Sahiban taught not to destroy dharmic asthaans just like the hindus did to buddhists,Jains ,sikhs, Christians  and muslims    and Muslims did to the Zorastarians, Buddhists, Hindus etc

we are neither of these hypocritical groups we are different

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

just because someone sees us as an enemy do we fall from the kirdar Guru ji expects of us ? Guru Sahiban taught not to destroy dharmic asthaans just like the hindus did to buddhists,Jains ,sikhs, Christians  and muslims    and Muslims did to the Zorastarians, Buddhists, Hindus etc

we are neither of these hypocritical groups we are different

As I said many of these mughal monuments, structures and mosques were built by the Hindus who were forced to build them. Why should we preserve things like this. The kutub minar was built using stones from hindu mandirs. yet people love these places. I do not know why. They should be tore down and demolished. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

As I said many of these mughal monuments, structures and mosques were built by the Hindus who were forced to build them. Why should we preserve things like this. The kutub minar was built using stones from hindu mandirs. yet people love these places. I do not know why. They should be tore down and demolished. 

at what cut off point do you propose ? before the mandirs there were stupas before that some other faith's shrines.

If you remove the mughal buildings you also remove the markers of our history too e.g. red fort -sikh fateh diwas , these buildings may not mean much to you but they are part of our landscape too ...another is the prison where Guru Teg Bahadur was kept , maybe that would be up for demolition?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

As I said many of these mughal monuments, structures and mosques were built by the Hindus who were forced to build them. Why should we preserve things like this. The kutub minar was built using stones from hindu mandirs. yet people love these places. I do not know why. They should be tore down and demolished. 

Tore down and then demolished or demolished and then tore down? 🙄 Bandar dals newest recruit Big_Tera.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2018 at 10:53 PM, jkvlondon said:

at what cut off point do you propose ? before the mandirs there were stupas before that some other faith's shrines.

If you remove the mughal buildings you also remove the markers of our history too e.g. red fort -sikh fateh diwas , these buildings may not mean much to you but they are part of our landscape too ...another is the prison where Guru Teg Bahadur was kept , maybe that would be up for demolition?

Ite obviously about picking and chosinh the right ones. For instance we tore down the cathederal tower near harmandar saihib that the british built. Should we have left that standing? So we can rejoice in it?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

Ite obviously about picking and chosinh the right ones. For instance we tore down the cathederal tower near harmandar saihib that the british built. Should we have left that standing? So we can rejoice in it?

but wasn't that built by destroying bungas built by misls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2018 at 11:01 AM, Big_Tera said:

Other faiths no. As they are mostly peaceful people. 

Muslims places - Yes. 

We got foolish people dishing out meals on eid. Thats how silly some of us have become. 

Put a sock in it. These same muslims see us as infidels. Yet we feed them look after their mosques. Next we will be marrying them off in our gurdwaras  

opps thats already happened. 

You are saying, Hindus, who probably have killed as many Sikhs as Muslims, are peaceful!! 

For your information, Hindus like you are still killing Sikhs!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use