Diljit dosponge

Big_Tera

18 hours ago, S4NGH said:

He's just thick as <banned word filter activated>. Mind boggling how someone can be so mentally challenged. Behaves as though he has some moral high ground after all the stuff he's guilty of which every member of the forum is aware of. Shaj ta bole, shaanani ki bole? He isn't worthy of being called a man after what he did to an innocent girl and her family. Pakka bandhar.

Very true brother, the guy makes me sick and flaps it everytime I offer him to meet. What's nearly as bad as him is how so many other idiots on this forum give him the pump

On 6/23/2018 at 10:36 AM, Prokharkoo84 said:

Very true brother, the guy makes me sick and flaps it everytime I offer him to meet. What's nearly as bad as him is how so many other idiots on this forum give him the pump

Either they find his stupidity mildly amusing or they're as thick as he is. ??‍♂️

12 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Either they find his stupidity mildly amusing or they're as thick as he is. ??‍♂️

i went down to southall on saturday after the big tedh had been giving it loads about what he was going to do to me. guess what... he never turned up LOL. first he flapped it when i sent him a pm last year and this year i even travelled from cardiff to southall, which is his alleged home ends, and he still didnt turn up. Chal, at least i got to do darshan of southall gurdwara sahib.

• 1 year later...