Thoughts about the real agenda behind Dhadrianwala and NKJ. What do they really want?

Guest SendDhadri2Narkh

Guest SendDhadri2Narkh

Imo, I think the agenda behind Dhadri and co, is to create a separate Kaum. A off-spring of mainstream, Sikhism. Similar off springs can be seen at Dera Sacha Sauda, Radhaswamis and Nirankaris. Dhadri wants to be the main leader of the "New Sikhism" with "Modern translations and interpretations" of Gurbani. What do you think? 

I never realised the extent to which he is held in high esteem by his followers until I went to Punjab a few months ago and I came across at least 3 unrelated families in different parts of the state, and each family had a small shrine to him in the form of various framed photographs, in front of which they'd light some incense each morning and each evening. One striking aspect of the Dhadhriawale phenomenon is how the masses rarely have any recollection of the particular content of his various sermons but they all seem to be in a hypnotic trance at his very existence. Some of the language I observed being used in relation to him was very unsettling. The lightning shaped scar on my forehead becomes rather agitated when I see him, lol. Oh well, I'm beginning to understand why the elite families and corporations of the world hold the masses in such contempt: we are sheep at the best of times. So, so easy to manipulate.

Guest Singh

I’m not sure what his agenda is but I feel extremely sorry for his followers.  I also feel sorry for him as well as the people he started supporting(missionary) have turned their backs on him.