Sarovar and choola

Guest Akal Dhan

Guest Akal Dhan

We see many Gursikhs drinking choola or performing full chubi during ishnaan. Doesn't this result in partaking in joot as smokers, drinkers also bathe in these tanks. It's something that bugs me, please clear my confusion. Should I just have shardha and think of it as blessed??

It’s the case of sharda. Nobody can explain you about this as you have to experience it. There is a need to understand the concept of sarovar, Amrit-sar, Amrit-jal during baptism, 24hrs Kirtan/paath for 500+ yrs and effect of it on water. You see sarovar water as a regular water, I see it as Gurbani soaked water, someone see something. We think according to our spiritual level and only way to understand such things is make progress in the level. can be easily misled by wrong sangat/folks.

6 hours ago, S1ngh said:

It’s the case of sharda. Nobody can explain you about this as you have to experience it. There is a need to understand the concept of sarovar, Amrit-sar, Amrit-jal during baptism, 24hrs Kirtan/paath for 500+ yrs and effect of it on water. You see sarovar water as a regular water, I see it as Gurbani soaked water, someone see something. We think according to our spiritual level and only way to understand such things is make progress in the level. can be easily misled by wrong sangat/folks. 

It has been scientifically  proven and observed that water and food absorb energies especially of Naad , Masaru Emoto has written a few books about this phenomena ...what Guru ji has always told us Waheguru ji has also shown through this man's work for the doubters.

Perconal observance :

in 1979 my mother took us all to India to re-educate us or rather deprogram us from Western picture of what India is . That time we had blessing to visit Patna Sahib and went to Guru ka Bagh where Guru Teg Bahadur ji spent some time , my mother collected water from the doordh of sangat and brought it back  to uk. After we had Amrit we came across SIngh Parivar whose children had extreme ichythosis form of eczema rash . My Mother gave this family the water and told them to add a little to each bathwater ...that whole parivar were cured ... The power of naam. sangat and gurbani is unthinkably deep.

Guest Jatt and Juliet

The transformative properties of Gurbani on any matter are unquestionable. Miracles with sarovar jal are beant.

@S1ngh the question was around joot, and if it's a case of shardha happy with that. I do need to grow spiritually.

4 hours ago, Guest Jatt and Juliet said:

@S1ngh the question was around joot, and if it's a case of shardha happy with that. I do need to grow spiritually.

Teek ji. I strongly believe that such things will make sense once we walk on the path of spirituality. Without taking steps, these things will stay as confused cloudy unanswered in your mind. Only way is to read gurbani, sakhhian and that alone will make the mind to understand such things. Mun (mind) will always rebel against dharam and good things. Guru jees say that "Conquer your mind is same as conquering the whole universe".

Singhs and kaurs also drink from the same bata of amrit-jal prepared by reciting bani during Amrit Sanchar ceremony.