Is pakistani intelligence agency ISI involved in funding attacks on afghan and pakistani sikhs?

genie

Pakistan has strongly condemned the recent attack on the afghan Sikh leadership. And it does seems to me a bit far fetched for indian media and establishment to be making the case that Pakistani ISI is funding and giving orders to armed islamic groups that deliberately target tiny significant powerless religious non-muslim minorities. It would also be against their interests for patriotic pro-pakistani Sikhs or afghan Sikhs to be attacked also it also defames pakistans image in the eyes of non-muslim international community and the global Sikh community especially khalistan minded Sikhs.  But maybe it is pakistani ISI or maybe its another foreign power hostile to pakistan's national interests? or Maybe its rogue evil islamic elements within pakistani ISI's funding structure that zealously wants all non-sunni muslims eliminated.

So who would be the ones funding these murderers? why do they target peaceful sikh populations who have not harmed the muslim majority in anyway or posed any threat to them. Same thing happened in kashmir march 2000.... bill Clinton went over for a visit and a few days later 40 kashmiri Sikhs were murdered gunned down next to the walls of a gurdwara (https://www.nytimes.com/2000/12/31/magazine/a-kashmiri-mystery.html ).... and the following year later 9/11 happened in america.

Who in your view is using the lives of innocent Sikhs as a pawn to be played in their geo-political games. I personally don't think its Indian RAW as kashmiri brahmin hindu's were ethnically cleansed from kashmir in 1990s and still unable to return before the kashmiri Sikh massacre happened. It seems the vast majority of funding for these global salafi caliphate wanting Islamic extremists is coming from arab middle east (including salafi saudi and jewish israeli mossad)and/or British and other western intelligence agencies.

We need to look back in history who funded the Muslim salafi wahaabi jihadis against Sikhs in 19th century? It was the British intelligence agents who funded the wahaabi sect of islam and thus the indian born sayed bralevi converted to this brand of islam while on hajj there he also received funds from the British to destablish Sikh rule in north west part of the Sikh empire. So this sayed brelvi British funded islamic extremist puppet along with his band of muslim m0rons declared a jihad against Sikhs but were eventually caught and massacred in battle of balakot by the Khalsa army along with help of local muslim pathan tribesmen who had grown tired of his strict islamic and unjust reign of terror on them.

Perhaps the clues to the recent attacks on afghan, pakistani and kashmir Sikhs is laying back in history...

we know that RAW has assets imbedded in pak amongst our own as well as the muslim population.

The Afghan attack was claimed by Islamic State on the ground there with Talibanese ...personally I believe it was a govt hit just as the one in Chattisgarh when Clinton was due to be in delhi . A distractionary tactic to  stop us from approaching US diplomats with our issues .

I'm 95% sure the chattisinghpora kashmir sikhs massacare was committed by salafi jihadi muslims the global pan islamic caliphate wanting types not the kashmiriyat independence groups. Those who have confessed in the massacre come from pakistan and were young men from poor families brainwashed by kafirphobic mullahs to fight non-believers not to free an independent democratic muslim but secular kashmir but to establish khalifa islamic sharia rule over kafirs lands.

So the funders of those jihadi's would probably be the mullah controlled jamat-i-islamia or affiliates based in pakistan that preach this type of nonsense in madrasses.

As for the recent attack on Afghan Sikh religious and Pakistani Sikh political figures in pakistan again I would link that to jamat-i-islamia sponsored groups and individuals and not the pakistani taliban (TTP). TTP leaders have always stated their war is with the pakistani state and army not religious minorities.

The afghan taliban is given support from pakistani intelligence agency but afghan taliban themselves are targeted by Islamic state khorasan group. So whoever is funding IS-K also funded the attack on kashmiri Sikhs back in march 2000.

Sikhs need to find out who the funders are and bring them to justice for their crimes against our people.

They get funding from many different sources, intelligence agencies, nations, private individuals, their own rackets, and god knows what else. I don't believe ISI has any reason to support or fund IS, since theyre not opposed to attacks on Pakistan soil. The reason ISI supports Afghan Taliban and  certain Kashmiri groups is because they have an enemy other than Pakistan govt.