Sikhi and Artwork

Guest Kaur 2

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

I thought it would be good to put the artwork that I have done to good use and share with the sangat.

I am not putting these pictures up for any ego related reason it's just that I had these pieces that I did and they could inspire others. 

VJKK VJKF

IMG_20180810_130246_hdr_kindlephoto-105862373.jpg

IMG_20180810_130229_hdr_kindlephoto-105916125.jpg

IMG_20180810_130217_hdr_kindlephoto-105965032.jpg

IMG_20180810_125908_hdr_kindlephoto-106008086.jpg

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

I thought it would be good to put the artwork that I have done to good use and share with the sangat.

Yes....but it's not exactly 'art' though is it guestkaur ?     Isn't it just fairly tidy handwriting and a bit of synthetic cubism thrown it at the end ? 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

23 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Yes....but it's not exactly 'art' though is it guestkaur ?     Isn't it just fairly tidy handwriting and a bit of synthetic cubism thrown it at the end ? 

That's your opinion veerji. I don't mind. In my eyes it's art but different people have different perspectives. Share what you think is art.

VJKK VJKF

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

Share what you think is art.

Here's one I drew earlier. I'm quite proud of it. It's a little happy boy juggling balls but, if you look deep into his eyes, you can see the impending gloom of Brexit and the rise of facism and the balls indicate his future financial situation as the european exchange rate mechanism crumbles and his tiny hands indicate his own fragility in these complex times. This, guestkaur, is 'art':

Image result for really bad drawing

On 8/11/2018 at 1:24 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

"Jigsaw puzzled Singh" - I am sure you too can see that the work that Kaur 2 has shown illustrates that she is still quite young - it's people like YOU that don't let our kids live with confidence and high spirits.

I don't know if you have children but Waheguru's kirpa I am a young mum to 3 beautiful souls and whenever one of them do their "drawings" etc and come show me I show them my appreciation for their 'talent and effort'. My kids are 3 and 1 years old... You can judge for yourself how well they must have drawn those pictures....

Maintaing a child's (blood or panthic child) spirit is what stabilises a chardeekala mental state for generations to come.

If you do want to act as if your Sobha Singh in the Art world then choose to express your opinions in a manner of CONSTRUCTION CRITICISM.

Guest Sniper
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:24 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

of course it's art you detracting critic.

What's definition of Art?