Guest Amardev

1 hour ago, namespace said:

My friend, I find stuff like this verging on paganism.   Where is the line to be drawn in how much we merit sants and such and when it starts to conflict in our reverence for Waheguru.  We are complete dirt, we are mud, nothing under him.  waheguru owns us, waheguru directs us, waheguru is everywhere and never ends nor ever began. rahau.

Yeah your right, when you put faith in a place or baba then your moving the focus away from waheguru to some place or baba, that's when all the superstition start coming in. My family in India say stuff like your matha tek at kesghar sahib is complete if you also go to gurdwara baba gurditta etc stuff like that    it don't make sense to me but I just go along with it   don't want to offend any of them lol 

• 1 year later...
Guest Jstme
On 11/22/2018 at 11:31 PM, namespace said:

Energies in the gurdw-.  There is no spiritual energy other than Waheguru himself!  He isn't even "energy", it's just that is a term we as humans created which our pathetic minds can use to try to explain what he is.  Why do you have faith of this nonsense, this hocus pocus superstitious BS from cartoons and primitive beliefs.  I'm not so much offended but angry.  People having some idea in their mind there is other sh!t going on anywhere but natural life and Waheguru...man I'm such a bloody sinner, I get all this anger.

There is no such things as tantar mantra but those so called babas are dangerous because they’re giving out dangerous chemicals that can kill or hurt people in name of fixing them or passing on the “negative energy”. In real those are meds that can hurt people mentally. It’s shocking to me that people know so little about this.  In Punjab almost all ladies go to these babas to resolve marital problems or family probs or kids etc but those babas just give out chemicals that can hurt ur opponent like killing decision maker of in-laws family so the newly married girl can gain control or silly mother in laws giving such stuff to her daughter in law or son etc to control them. These things are not magic. They are just meds that affect mental health. Education is needed and such babas and people going to them need to be shamed publicly.