Sign in to follow this  
jkvlondon

Guru Nanak Dev ji di Prakash Purab di lakh lakh Vadiyaan

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa , Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Sare Sikh Sangat nu Guru Sahiban di prakash purab di Lakh Lakh Vadhiyan

to celebrate and also to support our bretheren let's take part in this uprala:

• Like 2

It just turned the 23rd a few minutes ago!

edit: I want to add this video

Yes, yes, modern punjabi music videos are dumb but some of the nice acts seen in his videos make me cry sometimes and inspires me.  This one was made for this year's birth remembrance of our Guru.

-but-

I keep thinking about something.  You know how energy can't be created or destroyed?  So the Guru is one beam of light did he exist prior to being Nanak?   I don't mean that Nanak was a reincarnation, I am just curious if the Guru as he stood on this world existed and contemplated coming to us prior to the birth of Nanak.   This sounds so blasphemous but...um, I'll just leave it at that!  I'll explain myself further if need be. 

13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa , Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Sare Sikh Sangat nu Guru Sahiban di prakash purab di Lakh Lakh Vadhiyan

to celebrate and also to support our bretheren let's take part in this uprala:

How will i do 55 million? 

41 minutes ago, namespace said:

55 million? There has to be more of us.

there are about 27 million of us on the planet minimum and if we do three each the targets achieved,  any way we know that some will do more, some less but it is achievable if we look to make it part of our day .

just imagine the power of that focussed abiyaas ....it is a potent power which we have failed to tap because we worry about others opinions ...

Dr Masuru Emoto illustrated the power of shubh bachan  to clean and purify pollution, why not use naam simran to clean our panth's niat and to bring grassroots change?

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

just imagine the power of that focussed abiyaas ....it is a potent power which we have failed to tap because we worry about others opinions ...

Yeah the power of Sants and their abiyaas can't be described really. I heard a Sakhi where a tsunami was due to come and Sant spent 10 days in abiyaas asking Waheguru to have kirpa on our souls and to forgive us the world. 10 days later the people come to tell the Sant about the tsunami and because of his kamaai the tsunami's danger and strength were reduced by 10 times.

Resultado de imagen de gurpurab 2018 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

THIS SINGH is AWESOME... i love listening to him...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Hating Sikhs is like the litmus test for how <banned word filter activated> retarded one is. 
    • best fat loss method is to do intermittenet fasting e.g. having an 8 hour eating window in the day and 16 asting hours or even 6 hours eating window and 18 hours fasting, in addition to HIIT exercise. This also means you should have recommended calorie intake too but you can lower it by a few hundred if you wish. Also calories burnt are also not necessarily fat, normally glucose is burnt off from your glycogen stores so having thay that intermittent fast depletes those stores and then exercise can really have an effect on your body so more fat can be burnt. Also have only 3 meals a day with no snacks so insulin doesn't increase as much - insulin promotes fat but exercise promotes growth hormone for muscle. They don't like each other that much so having on 3 meals means you will build muscle quicker too and in turn burn more fat in the long run.
    • https://www.wanderlust.co.uk/content/astonishing-holiday-complaints/ 20 astonishing holiday complaints 1. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts." 2. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our swimming costumes and towels." 3. "The beach was too sandy." 4. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all." 5. A tourist at a top African Game Lodge over looking a water hole, who spotted a visibly aroused elephant, complained that the sight of this rampant beast ruined his honeymoon by making him feel "inadequate". 5. A tourist at a top African Game Lodge over looking a water hole, who spotted a visibly aroused elephant, complained that the sight of this rampant beast ruined his honeymoon by making him feel "inadequate". 6. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time - this should be banned." 7. A woman threatened to call police after claiming that she'd been locked in by staff. When in fact, she had mistaken the "do not disturb" sign on the back of the door as a warning to remain in the room. 8. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as yellow but it was white." 9. A guest at a Novotel in Australia complained his soup was too thick and strong. He was inadvertently slurping the gravy at the time. 10. "We bought 'Ray-Ban' sunglasses for five Euros from a street trader, only to find out they were fake." 11. "Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined, as my husband spent all day looking at other women." 12. "No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled." 13. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It only took the Americans three hours to get home." 14. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom apartment to our friends' three-bedroom apartment and ours was significantly smaller." 15. "I was bitten by a mosquito. No one said they could bite." 16. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the accommodation'. We're trainee hairdressers - will we be OK staying there?" 17. "There are too many Spanish people. The receptionist speaks Spanish. The food is Spanish. Too many foreigners now live abroad." 18. "My fiancé and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked." 19. "We had to queue outside with no air conditioning." 20. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel." These complaints are all taken from a survey from Thomas Cook and ABTA, revealing 20 of the most ridiculous complaints holidaymakers made to their travel agent
    • I disagree . Some top level athletes like boxers, swimmers, cyclists etc train hard and can expend a few thousand calories a day.  to maintain weight, they actually need to eat a lot more than an average diet  . Some people start to work out more and take more calories than they did before and can still lose weight - ‘reverse dieting’  yes, eat less and you will lose weight. But exercise is just as important or more to increase/improve metabolism. If you have higher amount of muscle mass that also improves basal metabolism  If you increase exercise, you do not need to worry as much about controlling your diet 
    • Ghokal Chand Narang writes: The founder of the Bhangi Misl, Chajja Singh, lived in a village near Amritsar. Chajja Singh took Khandey di pauhal from Banda Singh Bhadur.    Now, if Banda Singh hadn’t taken Amrit himself, how could he been in the Panj pyare, to give Amrit? Chajja Singh was a mighty warrior! There are some adulterations to this Granth. The British adulterated the Sau Sakhi, in order to break the Khalsa spirit.    The biggest bench mark that we have, is SGGS. Any historical event that does not conform to Gurbani, is contentious!

Important Information

Terms of Use