Eradicating Anand Karaj & Sikhi from the planet

Guest RSS Hindutva

I don't understand what's so hard to understand about anand karaj being a life long commitment to sikhi, and one is only supposed to take part in this sacred ceromny if they want to commit to sikhi.

Guru ji tells us who anand karaj is for through the laavaan. Who are me and you to decide if guru ji himself tells us through laavaan that anand karaj is commitment to sikhi.

Stop altering sikhi , it's not about you or your insecurities.

Guest Rajiv Gandhi
8 hours ago, puzzled said:

I don't understand what's so hard to understand about anand karaj being a life long commitment to sikhi, and one is only supposed to take part in this sacred ceromny if they want to commit to sikhi.

I agree. We need to restrict this cancer of Anand Karaj to as few people as possible.

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

If numbers and demographics me a s anything to the gurus then the gurus would of held swords to people's throats and told then to convert. Gurus would of carried our military campaigns to spread sikhi. Gurus would of installed death penalties.   Numbers meant nothing to the gurus. 

Guest Rajiv Gandhi

Why are you mixing demographics with anand karaj? 

I agree. The faster the population of Sikhs decreases the better

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

Just now, Guest Rajiv Gandhi said:

I agree. We need to restrict this cancer of Anand Karaj to as few people as possible.

Anand karaj ain't cancer but beautiful ceremony where two sikhs take vows before their guru that they will together walk his path.  Nothing more beautiful than that 

1 minute ago, Guest Rajiv Gandhi said:

So given that the number of Sikhs according to that definition is less than 1% of the east Punjab population

4 minutes ago, Guest Rajiv Gandhi said:

that I can easily do Genocides against Sikhs whenever I feel like it since true Sikhs are only a tiny tiny minority?

Are you insane? Listen, does the word Sikh make you think people are lower than you? Just because not everyone is Amritdhari or fully focused on Sikhi doesn't make them not a Sikh. There is a spectrum of how much of a Sikh you are

Ke nere ke door

So are near so are far as said in Maharaaj's Salok

4 minutes ago, Guest Rajiv Gandhi said:

that I can easily do Genocides against Sikhs whenever I feel like it since true Sikhs are only a tiny tiny minority?

With that logic you might as well go terrorising the world. I never agreed on anything like. We are not a minority Maharaaj says each dear Sikh of mine is equal to 125000.

5 minutes ago, Guest Rajiv Gandhi said:

What's all the fuss about Khalistan and human rights for Sikhs then when you admit yourself that true Sikhs only comprise about 1% of the east Punjab population?

As I said there is a spectrum of how much a Sikh you are. If you are a Sunday Sikh who just goes Matha Teks ans accepts Maharaaj you can still be called a Sikh in sense

And are you okay? Have you not seen the horrific genocide that happened. The thousands raped, killed, burned, tortured. 

Guest Rajiv Gandhi

If numbers and demographics me a s anything to the gurus then the gurus would of held swords to people's throats and told then to convert. Gurus would of carried our military campaigns to spread sikhi. Gurus would of installed death penalties.   Numbers meant nothing to the gurus. 

Exactly. The less Sikhs there are in the world the better.

Plus it made the Genocides against them in 1947 and 1984  a lot easier.

2 Billion Muslims, 1 Billion Hindu's and it's so brilliant that only 20 million Sikhs.

Now all we need is to see sehajdhari's declared as non-Sikhs to make them 2 million

6 minutes ago, Guest Rajiv Gandhi said:

I agree. The faster the population of Sikhs decreases the better

Well looks like that will never happen.

।।ਦੇਗ ਤੇਗ ਫਤਹਿ।।

।।ਪੰਥ ਕੀ ਜੀਤ।।

।।ਰਾਜ ਕਰੇਗਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ।।

Maharaaj has given us the missions and has told us that our kingdom is for the good of others so how dare you spread such hate on the panth and the Gursikhs that are out there in their Daya giving food, homes, clothing, water and aid to others.