Eradicating Anand Karaj & Sikhi from the planet

Guest RSS Hindutva

2 minutes ago, Guest Singh is King said:

So you are saying that Mata Sulakhani Ji had drunk water which had been washed over Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj's feet prior to marriage!? Show proof of any Punjabi parents who would accept their daughter doing that in puratan times!

guru is the ferry which carries you to the other side, sikhs in those days had their guru in their heart and nothing else, they went into battlefields without dispute because their guru told them to do so. on the first vaiskahi singhs  volunteered to have their heads chopped off by guru gobind singh ji. dont compare your mindset to what the sikhs of the past did for their gurus. there is a sakhi of sikhs running in front of guru ji to lay there lives down for him when he wanted to test his riffle 

Guest Singh is King
10 hours ago, puzzled said:

guru is the ferry which carries you to the other side

I agree with the greatness of all our Guru Sahibaan's.

But you still dodged all the questions raised in this thread against thought police and Hindutva mindset people trying to reduce the Sikh population by stealth.

If one in four marry out this generation. Is that what you want that which each generation less and less people have Anand Karaj, less and less people attend Gurdwara, more and more Sikhs have to go unmarried year after year because of demographic balance etc. Think about what that all means long term bro.

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

Guest Singh is King

im not amridhari. by definition i am not sikh.

So only the Badals, KPS Gill, Amere Muhammad Dhaliwal, General Dwyer are Sikh?

The above 5 killers and rapists can have Anand Karaj but your parents could not?

Admin Note: Same ip beloging to these members - SinghSabha1699, DhadrianwaleZindabad, SukhaSinghMehtab2015, GareebSikh1699, isingh1699, SheikhYoBooty

Guest Singh is King

im not amridhari. by definition i am not sikh.

So when your parents got married in Punjab where should they have got married instead?

At a Mandir? At a Church? At a Dera? Where should your parents have got married?

Since Mata Sulakhani Ji was a non-Sikh why would you stop her Anand Karaj?

1 minute ago, Guest Singh is King said:

I agree with the greatness of all our Guru Sahibaan's.

But you still dodged all the questions raised in this thread against thought police and Hindutva mindset people trying to reduce the Sikh population by stealth.

If one in four marry out this generation. Is that what you want that which each generation less and less people have Anand Karaj, less and less people attend Gurdwara, more and more Sikhs have to go unmarried year after year because of demographic balance etc. Think about what that all means long term bro.

i really haven't come a cross a massive que of unmarried singhs waiting to get married, people die, get divorced, convert to other faiths, it all balances out.  you can always go for a registry marriage and still raise your kids as sikhs. if they actually care then they would raise their kids as sikhs even if they have just a registry marriage. 

1 minute ago, Guest Singh is King said:

So when your parents got married in Punjab where should they have got married instead?

At a Mandir? At a Church? At a Dera? Where should your parents have got married?

Since Mata Sulakhani Ji was a non-Sikh why would you stop her Anand Karaj?

i really don't care even if my parents produced me before getting married, how does what my parents do affect me in any shape or form? i concentrate on myself. my dad drinks, cuts hair, checks out other women, worships stones, how has he lived up to the vows that he took when he had anand karaj?  

mata sulakhi was a sikh as in those days they took charan pahul

Guest Singh is King
9 hours ago, puzzled said:

i really haven't come a cross a massive que of unmarried singhs waiting to get married

Ok so are you denying that there is a phenomena within the community of certain women preferring clean-shaven guys or preferring to marry within a certain caste? So basically Amritdhari's and Kesdhari's do not have the right to have an Anand Karaj if women from another background are open-minded enough to accept them as the Sikhs they are? Are all the gender imbalance statistics relating to Sikhs made up? Do you not realise that there are a massive amount of Sikhs in their thirties and forties who are unfortunately still unmarried at their ages?