EXAM TIME !!!

Guest vikramkhalsa

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Jio, not only me but i know its that same time of the year again, EXAM TIME !! So i got a lot of stress on my mind can we use this thread to express the anger towards exams and how well you guys are doing... i dont know if it will work but lets try...

Also, if anyone has any great NEW inspirational kirtan that will get you into it ... please post it here.... :wub:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THEIR FINALS !!! :nihungsmile:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exams exams exams.......this is one place i didn't expect to hear about this... wacko.gif .......sikhsangat was my release from exams......but oh well......listen to some bhai manpreet singh......he's gonna pump u up so u can get those stuff u read on the pages in ur head.... :e: .....oh yeah and have u heard this new keertani in town......Bhai Jaspaul Singh Canadawale...u should hear that guy sing....he's gonna relieve some of the stress too.....what else oh yeah...if u wanna shake ur brain up a bit here u go....click on the link

Click it!.......................................................oh yeah but can't wait for after exams......chilling out at the Gurdwara Sahib then i get to go home for the new year..... get proper food ^_^ ...etc etc etc........theres somethings to look forward toooooo.....so i guess to relieve the stress think of the stuff u gonna do after exams.....remember no pain no gain.....but still i hate EXAMS.......goodluck everyone...i'll quit yapping

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Best keertan i found to relieve stress was the 'prem' CD by Bibi Snatam Kaur. Go to Sikhnet and click on western shabads; its very peacefull. Click on these links and select the streaming real player (you will need real player to play the rm file)

Aad Guray Nameh

Jin Prem Keeo

They deffinately helped me...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!