Pakistan demolish centuries old historical sikh building and sell of artifacts

Guest Anonymous

Guest GuestSingh
4 hours ago, Prabh108 said:

Neither do Sikhs. Classic divide and rule now by moslems hindus and angrej they  all know how to flatter us yet all the while making sure we are erased deleted from Earth planet.

may the enemies of our people and Panth suffer infinite pain for the dukh they have heaped upon us. Purabadladan revenge is a dish best served cold. I am extremely patient.

why v feed the enemies??.. 

antisikh blogger vadakayil challenges Sikh to stop serving Langar and see how many people show up at Gurdwara. He has a good point. But of course v follow Satguru command and prepare Langar for all but is not Langar reserved for Gursikh only we r not bloody social services.the only thing that works with paki is badla only language these inbreds r capable of comprehending. Make sure they know their mosks thruout beloved Bharat r going down soon. This is why I have a soft spot for the Hindu mobs.they will come in handy one day. Take a page out of the enemies playbook and sic them on each other

u can ask the dopey liberal extremist panjabis who do 'langar on campus' 'langar for hunger' etc more money and time is spent on western folk who r already well pampered and have no worry for survival or the future instead of their own who r dying from all sorts from poverty, malnutrition and war back home

panjabi sikh communities will spend their money and time on ppl who expect free food and wont give anything back to sikhi or the kaum while western governments spend the money saved on food on legislation, trade deals and collusion wiv enemies of sikhs to harm sikhs...

outsiders must be laughing their heads off wen they see our lot screaming 'sikhi is one, sikhi for all, langar for all' blah blah blah the same rhetoric repeated every single time and nothing ever changes

The more they sell guru ghars land and things, the more they are becoming financially bankrupt and becoming a b.tch to the chinese . Karmic punishment i guess lol.

I remember Maskeen ji in his katha say and a few other gyaanis that the partition of india and pak is karmically because of the hindu and muslim followers of Guru Nanak ji partitioned his sheet after guru ji left physical body.

And the gyani went on to say that one day under khalsa the two torn sheets pf Guru Nanak will become one again.

The shocking thing is hindu nationalists already dream of absorbing pak into india to make akhand bharat and muslims on the other hand dreaming of turning india into pak by over reproduction. 

I m thinking god is gonna troll both of them and hand over raaj to sikhs one day, although it won't likely be served on a silver platter lol

Guest Prabh

betrayal by nonPanjabi antiSikh bastards who hold nefarious intentions towards our peoples, that is to say, the ammoral deviants embedded in the kakocracy of indopak govt will at some point be dealt with in a most befitting manner

Guest I_Kaur
On 5/28/2019 at 11:58 PM, Prabh108 said:

until the kakocrats of india are subjected to Nuremberg style trials where heads roll for atrocities committed by hostile to sabyachar of Panjab no progress of any significance can occur

xtian j tytler must be captured and dealt with for starters

doing seva in kakocratic India lacks appeal to me

Completely uprooting nehrugandhi bastards and removing the subhuman filth occupying Delhi, Panjab is what I fantasize about

haryana stupidest state with no rivers haha <banned word filter activated> turds betrayed their mother tongue language

this filth of hariana, the fakest state of indiya, has washed up here in Canada 

complete contempt and abject hatred  is what I feel towards these turds of the most fake statenamed Haryana, carved out of Panjab wish I could air drop them over Somalia  

i ache for pura badla 

doing seva for albinos or the turds and tards of indiya holds no appeal to me

these slave pseudo sikhs  serving whitey need to have sense knocked into them, being  servile to the enemy is utterly repulsive and treasonous 

i loathe india

self help experts who tell people that hate and anger is bad r criminals

without a proper advanced military none of our problems can be solved as the unevolved kakocrats of india can only be straightened thru brute force

Khalsa Raj is superior to concept of ram raj

ram raj will create wimpy turds

Khalsa Raj will produce a superior breed of man

If the Abrahamics are so against anything Sikhi, and Dharam, than we should be challenging them, in the public, in front of the world and expose their hypocrisy. Why aren't any Sikhi pracharaks going out, like they do? Why are the moselems and other abrahamics are out every day, in the street, in the shopping malls, even in the work place, challenging everyone from atheists to sikhi and to every other religion on the planet. I know personally some sikhs who watch their "debate" videos on youtube and follow them online. Go through any muslim debate videos and you will see sikhi names. I see so many here who are exposing them but this is nothing but preaching to the choir, it has no effect on our youth, it has no value outside of this forums. In the 21st century, Sikhi is still almost unknown to the masses. But even non-moselms know about their holy books, holidays, traditions and culture. But ask any one on the street,  anything about sikhi, they will never know. Like they come out and challenge everyone, and boast about it in the public, we need to do the same.  We can stay away from them, but our future generations will have to mingle among them, work with them and rub shoulder to shoulder with them, if we do not arm our self with proper knowledge than trust me, the youth will be eating far more then halal fried chicken and chips! I have seen white girls wearing hyjab after becoming friends with them! If the threat is so real, and it is, than why isnt a single sikhi taking up the challenge?