Power of Hukamnama

puzzled

2 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Yeah I do, if you do not mind

No problem Veer ji, basically you can do sukhna of paats you want to do for her by doing ardas for sabar and santokh to complete the task , before your effort eg. so many paats of japji Sahib/ Sukhmani Sahib/ sehaj paat etc do the paat over the time period decided. when completed  make degh , do ardas for her and then distribute degh to all and have yourself. You can also keep clean jal in  a jar/glass covered with a cloth when doing all your paat

when doing the paat make sure you are fully clean (keshi ), sitting on a clean sheet/cloth ,

16 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

No problem Veer ji, basically you can do sukhna of paats you want to do for her by doing ardas for sabar and santokh to complete the task , before your effort eg. so many paats of japji Sahib/ Sukhmani Sahib/ sehaj paat etc do the paat over the time period decided. when completed  make degh , do ardas for her and then distribute degh to all and have yourself. You can also keep clean jal in  a jar/glass covered with a cloth when doing all your paat

when doing the paat make sure you are fully clean (keshi ), sitting on a clean sheet/cloth ,

When I do paath my daily routine of japji, benti chaupai, jaap sahib, kirtan saavaiyae, kirtan sohila, I also try and do weheguru simran but at work I usually listen to all sorts including sukhmani sahib, sid ghost, Santa janaa mil har jas gaaeiou, when I finish doing every paath, I say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsi Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,  please give all my naam and paath to Rajwinder, please let her be in peace, please let her be happy, please allow her joyt merge with yours, I then say how I feel to my wife, then say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,  Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. 

This is how I do ardas,  I dont think I'm doing it correctly 

2 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

When I do paath my daily routine of japji, benti chaupai, jaap sahib, kirtan saavaiyae, kirtan sohila, I also try and do weheguru simran but at work I usually listen to all sorts including sukhmani sahib, sid ghost, Santa janaa mil har jas gaaeiou, when I finish doing every paath, I say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsi Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,  please give all my naam and paath to Rajwinder, please let her be in peace, please let her be happy, please allow her joyt merge with yours, I then say how I feel to my wife, then say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,  Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. 

This is how I do ardas,  I dont think I'm doing it correctly 

your nitnem requirements is seperate from what you want to dedicate , so do yours then what you want to give away. Remember she is no longer tied to you (let go of that relationship so she is not anchored by your needs) so your relationship is with Guru ji tell them your sukh dukh .

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

your nitnem requirements is seperate from what you want to dedicate , so do yours then what you want to give away.

So I could do everyone twice? One for me one for her ? I just want her to get all the naam as possible, I thought because of anand karaj our souls have joined and all paath I do will help also, but I like singing kirtan so do not mind doing it twice.

Just now, Redoptics said:

So I could do everyone twice? One for me one for her ? I just want her to get all the naam as possible, I thought because of anand karaj our souls have joined and all paath I do will help also, but I like singing kirtan so do not mind doing it twice.

you still have your mission to complete too so yes it's better to do it that way . Normally when you decide to paat for a purpose that is on top of normal nitnem .