Jump to content

Beadbi of dastaar and shastar


Guest akaal

Recommended Posts

On 10/18/2019 at 10:49 PM, Guest s.akaal said:

mundheep keeping karva chauth, tia bhatia, kaurscloset, browngirllifts. 

Those are all instaSlags and sell themselves, their religion and culture for 5 mins of fame on social media     shouldn't really expect much sikhi from them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Those are all instaSlags and sell themselves, their religion and culture for 5 mins of fame on social media     shouldn't really expect much sikhi from them. 

I agree very much with u. People lyk them need to stop using kaur asap. They get so much hype and are sell outs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, puzzled said:

Those are all instaSlags and sell themselves, their religion and culture for 5 mins of fame on social media     shouldn't really expect much sikhi from them. 

Maybe my exposure is limited, but I’ve seen many Sikh girls on Instagram who essentially <banned word filter activated> themselves out as “influencers”. They were make up or clothing to “advertise” but are dressed completely like sluts. Many of them seen to be based in Canada. Have they so integrated into Western culture that they have forgotten Sikhi?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest truthurts

uve either got it in u to realise somethin, value it n start a journey of searchin.

or u aint.

n most ppl aint.

moreso the females. these ppl r the lost generation.

down to us to save the next ones if they n we ourselves can be bothered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 10:05 AM, Wicked Warrior said:

Maybe my exposure is limited, but I’ve seen many Sikh girls on Instagram who essentially <banned word filter activated> themselves out as “influencers”. They were make up or clothing to “advertise” but are dressed completely like sluts. Many of them seen to be based in Canada. Have they so integrated into Western culture that they have forgotten Sikhi?

Who cares how women dress, its whats inside that counts. Plenty of amritdharis disrespecting women calling them sluts when Ganika the prostitute, an Actual prostitute was never disrespected by the Guru, and became one of his greatest bhagats.

 

Get off your sexist high horse and respect humans.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
22 hours ago, intrigued said:

Why are so many Sikh women wearing paghs lol I always cringe at that...

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Veerji, Guru Sahib gave Daastar di daat to every sikh, regardless if the sikh is a male or a female.So many great examples of Singhanis who wear daastar such as Mata Sahib Kaur Ji, Mata Sundri ji, Mata Gujri Ji,Mai Bhago ji, and countless others.When we take amrit and become Guru Wale,we can all wear Daastars, regardless of Gender.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Veerji, Guru Sahib gave Daastar di daat to every sikh, regardless if the sikh is a male or a female.So many great examples of Singhanis who wear daastar such as Mata Sahib Kaur Ji, Mata Sundri ji, Mata Gujri Ji,Mai Bhago ji, and countless others.When we take amrit and become Guru Wale,we can all wear Daastars, regardless of Gender.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sorry ji I didn't mean dastaar I meant like the paghs mentioned in the link b4. Im all for singhni's wearing dastaar and dumalla but I meant when a woman is wearing a nok pagh and her hair is out. Looks so weird and looks like a topi

 

Sorry for the confusion ji, when I say pagh i usually refer to nok pagh and dastaar for any

 

Bhul Chuk Maaf Ji🙏

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use