amrit

Guest balwinderkaur

Guest balwinderkaur
we def. def. shouldnt condemn them

well im not condemning or hating anyone here . :D

Amrit doesnt break.. sikh breaks..

Couldn't agree more with that statement. B) But im of the viewpoint that an amritdharee sikh should, as far as possible, avoid committing mistakes KNOWINGLY.

• 1 month later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

You should not break in the first place. After all, there are only 4 sins which make you retake amrit. The limit of taking amrit, told to me by the panj pyaras, is 3. If a person takes it more than 3 times, and the panj pyaras don't know because they were different, the person shall pay in the house of god, oh , and they will pay dearly. Changiaa buriaeaaa. vache tharm haddor. This means that all your good and bad sinns will be judged in the court of god, and in different parts of the bani it states you will recieve punishment for your bad deeds.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bhenji... First of all if a person doesn't obey rehat... he is not a sikh coz guru sahib said this. Then Amrit is the first rehat a person can obey... but still it doesn't mean that a person who has taken Amrit is a pure person. It is just like a school... Amrit is taking admission to a school of KHALSA... but a person if took admission can't pass any class... he can never graduate... we need to work hard and then there are exams by guru sahib to test our comittment... and then we move on to next grade on the way of graduation(freedom from process of births and deaths).

Well taking Amrit is a comittment to guru sahib to follow HIS HUKAM and rehat... and who told us that our sins are washed by taking Amrit? sins are only washed by simran, seva, gurbani and keertan. Ofcourse if we are disciplined gursikh and obeying rehat then guru sahib *might* do kirpa and forgive our past sins only if we are comitted in present and will be comitted in the future(guru sahib knows about the future also). Everything is a very simple cycle of deeds and comittment(WITHIN HIS HUKAM, NOTHING IS OUTSIDE OF HUKAM)... seva,simran,gurbani can balance the past wrong deeds and helps us be comitted to guru sahib.

If a person do a wrong deed(which might be a exam by guru sahib on way to graduation... and he failed... he remain in same level and starts everything from the begining of that level).

SIMRAN is required before and after (sachkhand) also... before to reach to that level and after to maintain to it... and everyone h

as to pay for what he sow... so we just should improve our present and don't worry about what other person is doing... if he is doing something wrong intentionally then we shouldn't do sangat of manmukhs... if he is doing unintentionally then its our duty to help him and explain him about the consequences...

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest Akaal108

i m a sinner ...and very twisted one :e: ... and still laughling.. because i have faith in akaaal... i ll pay for the sin no worries...but i have love for akaal at the same time..........love eliminates sins.... well my fault i keep doin sins... so everything is crossing out... with no storage...

now i dont wanna hear responses like you should do that, you shouldnt do it... i m a person who listens to gurbani through sants/mahapursh/bhramgyanis...raggi...kirtan jatha... anyone else doesnt give me same swaad as those. :e:

Page 540

The Lord continually watches, and hears everything, O my soul; he alone is afraid, who commits sins.

A wise man is that which learns from others mistakes, an Average man is that which learns from his own mistakes.

To commit a mistake is not a crime, but to repeatedly commit the same mistake over and over again is Moorakhta.

There are 2 types of people who pray, those who say that i will not commit any sins so please god forgive me. The other god i will make mistakes because i don't know any better, but when i do make a mistake bless me with budhee to not make that mistake again.

It is mentioned in Bhai Randhir Singh Ji's autobio that during his time, when there was going to be an amrit sanchar program, people would come to take amrit. Then the Panj Payarays would test each person to see if they were ready for Amrit. Telling them to do a certain number of paats, etc. And if they felt that person was ready then they received amrit, whereas now anyone can go any number of times and take Amrit. It is also known that the first time Shaheed Fauja Singh Ji went to receive amrit he was denied. The seond time he went he was denied. But he was determined to receive Khanda Batae De Paul, and wouldn't leave. So the Panj Payaraees told him to lay on the rail road tracks near the Gurdwara. He went, and also a Singh followed him without his knowledge. As the Singh watched from the bushes, Bhai Fauja Singh was lying on the tracks when all of a sudden a train appreared. Bhai Fauja Singh kept on the tracks without moving, at the last moment, the Singh that was watching him pulled him off. And Bhai Fauja Singh received Amrit.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Masturbation is a DISGUISTING AND HORRIBLE THING TO DO. Although it is not adultery, I think it is not. But it does involve you with kam. Kam will not let you be a true amrithari. Salvation will NEVER be acheived as long as you have kam. So, then thats really, really bad. Kam, krode, lobh, moh, ankhar must be defeated to recieve the darshan of akal purkh. By doing bhagti, these 5 evil things will go away. But you have to do a lot of bhagti. Lust, anger, greed, wordly attachment, and false pride must be destroyed. may akal purkh help us. Tan tan sri guru granth sahib je, who in the dark age of kalyug, where we have deserted our true father by getting involed with the 5 devils and other evils, shall be our saviour from the cycle of death and birth. May all eleven sat gurus have mercy on our souls! May akal purkh almighty have mercy on our soul and may we one day cross the wordly ocean, where sat guru will be waiting for us with open arms.

:e: :nihungsmile: wink2.gif^_^

Waheguru je ka khalsa,

Waheguru je ke fateh!

P.S. May we all recieve the gift of amrit. May we all become one khalsa panth under the nishan sahib. May sikhs never take for granted the sikhi sat guru has given us. Never take it for granted. Obey the sat gurus beautiful hukam. May we always be ready to act and not just talk. May we have full trust in waheguru and guru sahib je. May they help us always. May we always be ready to lay down our head and body to protect the khalsa with our lives. May sat guru grant us mukhti and their kirpa. May we NEVER forget sikhi and our true guru, guru granth sahib je. May we NEVER forget waheguru and all our sat gurus, from guru nanak dev je to guru granth sahib je.

Akal! Akal! Damdami Taksal! Gurbar Akal! Bole sonehal sat sri akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguru je ka khalsa, waheguru je ke fateh!