Fat woman on Ted Talks

puzzled

being fat is a sin, its a disrespect to gods creation. our body is a temple to our spirit     should take care of it  

humans are even making animals obese by feeding them to much   animals in the wild never get obese because they know what their natural limit is    wild  animals eat to survive thats why they dnt get fat     we eat for taste and thats why we get fat     pet animals also get fat because their owners keep feeding them. 

Someone explained to me that eating more than you need to the point where you gain weight and get all jiggly, etc., is a sign of a poorly developed soul. Someone who considers themselves truly spiritual just doesn't succumb to that almost base temptation of overeating just for the heck of it. That really made me think and put the biscuits down. It's true.

i watched this documentary a few yrs back where this fat obese man wanted to have a baby with his thin partner   because he was obese he couldn't actually naturally have intercourse with his partner because he would of ended up flattening her to death      so the doctors had to take them to a swimming pool and do it there. they lifted him into the swimming pool in a crane   he was like hanging off the crane and then they lowered him down to the pool where his misses was and did it   the reason he had to hang off a crane while doing it was because he was so fat that he would of just drowned in the water and probably drowned his misses as well. once he finished the crane lifted him back up again  i dnt know if that make sense lol        but thats jus fcked up!    how fat can you make yourself     he cdnt even get it up so they had to poke him with sticks and brushes i think        

its important to stay in shape and eat only healthy stuff  

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

Someone explained to me that eating more than you need to the point where you gain weight and get all jiggly, etc., is a sign of a poorly developed soul. Someone who considers themselves truly spiritual just doesn't succumb to that almost base temptation of overeating just for the heck of it. That really made me think and put the biscuits down. It's true.

i had a whole packet of oreos today lol    i eat healthy mostly   but somtimes spoil myself

but its true what you said    i think bhagat kabir ji or bhagat farid ji says eat little and sleep little   

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i had a whole packet of oreos today lol    i eat healthy mostly   but somtimes spoil myself

but its true what you said    i think bhagat kabir ji or bhagat farid ji says eat little and sleep little   

I count calories. Not obsessively but just enough to ensure things don't get out of hand. It's tough but I don't even bother buying snacks and biccies anymore. Temptation is too much, lol. Rather pretend they don't exist.