Need Help!!!!!

Gurpreet Singh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree wit u all

her parents should understand her feeelings too..instead of jus thinkin bout his caste or w/e

n if he has a good job...then thas even betterr..cuz every parent wants their daughter to hav a good happy life...n if he's her happiness..they should accept him

thas if he's a good guy n stuff ofcourse!

n u said how the gurl's parents r amritdhari

so they should kno that they shouldnt believe in caste n stuff

but newayz...i can understand how sum parents get a lil too overprotective...they luv em alot...n they reli worry bout the house their daughters will b married off into rite

but if they force her to marry sum other guy...whose her "caste"...wat if the guyz not rite...hes like rude, n treats her reli bad

then ofcourse the paretns r gonna feel bad bout all that...how they married her off into the wrong house n stuff...

newayzzz...ya jus sayin wat u guyz said too...so ya...lolll :wub:

i guess i m just asuming

what make two people get together usually is lust,

thats why so many of these kinds of marrages end up in divorse,

once the people get to know each other

I don't know how you can jump to that...you don't even know the singh and singhni im talking about.....anyways thanks for posting but please if you don't have anything positive to contribute kindly don't nonono.gif ...its my benti to you....just imagine if the singh or singhni reads this...how would they feel... :| .....wahegurooo..sorry if i seem harsh but you just hit it low....if u knew this singh and singhni u wouldn't dare say something like that trust me....anyways

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!!!

Waheguru ji ki fateh!!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sangat Ji

I have an amritdhari friend who needs advice..he has feelings for this girl who happens to be amritdhari too...they both have strong feelings for each other to the point where they want to get married...but the problem is that her family is amritdhari but they are of different 'caste'...i know when u are amritdhari there's no caste anymore but both the girl and the guy don't care about that its just the parents that are caught up with the caste part....the boys parents might accept her but the chances of the girls parents accepting is really low...please sangat ji is there any advice u can give me to give my friend......i would love to have the sangats help on this....but please don't start bashing the parents of either the singh or singhni about the caste issue....i just want an advice on the solution....thanks sangat ji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Not to sound harsh,

BUT

been there, done that.

in fact, it sounds exactly like my situations (before I changed and became who I am today).

This part of my life taught me so much and I am sure I would not be the Sikh I am today if these things havent happened. But you need to face reality. Chances that those two will be married is virtually nill--mayb

e 1%!

Why waste your time and your emotions and stress over another person? I know how it felt. I thought without her, what am I? I will probably die! I can't live without her..

blah blah, I have heard it all and said it all. But frankly gill is right! Looking back, my situation was mostly extreme MOH!! (attachment)! Thats all it was and almost every relationship i have seen with teens is either moh or kaam. There is no true love in these situations. It may feel like it, but you wont realize it until you step back and look at it objectively. I used to think it was a "gurmat" or "gursikhi" relationship, I used to have so many excuses and so many things.

But really, its not. Unless you can go into the panj pyare, both of you, and stand there in front of them, in front of guru sahib, AND in front of both your parents and say you are having a relationship and that you love each other and want to be married, you dont really have any love. You have a false relationship built on either moh or kaam which cant overcome such obstacles (unless it is very strong).

Guru sahib even tells us.. jugat meh, jhootee dekhi preet. In this world, guru sahib says, he has found all of this love to be false. The only real love he has seen is that love for god.

So when I say this, the usual excuse is "but I see god in her." no, you dont. You see a potential life partner in her. Heres my advice to you, GROW UP and learn what gursikhi is really about. I wish someone had said that to me a long time ago....

Now that I have been thoroughly dissillusioned in the youth (once again) and have made sure you all hate me, I will take my leave....

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!