nirankaris

Sat Sri Akal:

This may be painful to hear (certainly painful to think about):

Every Sikh who has taken amrit is bound to the hukamnamas of the Akal Thakat. The Akal Thakat's hukamnama after the Nirankari Attack in 1978 was that all connections with Nirankaris would be severed.

Naamdharis have got a Guru....but i think most of their practices and faith in Guru Granth Sahib is the same as us......but they do not believe that Guru Gobind Singh took Amrit from Panj Peare and gave them authority as the 'Guru Khalsa Panth'.....but they say Guru Sahib disappeared and came back and gave Gurugaddi to their leader Baba Raam Singh....(?)

i think Naamdharis are respected because they gave a lot of Shaheedis against the British rule and the first ever revolt against Gorre called the 'kuka' revolt was made by followers of Baba Ram Singh; kukas.....

BUT still they have damaged the Sikh Rehit; saying they have a human Guru; so they are not Sikhs as per Akal Takht's definition... B)

AND anyone who has said something against Guru Sahib is automaticlly a person who we should not have any social interactions with.....so the same goes for Naamdharis i believe....

for the Nanaksaris...

i do not know much about them...though think Baba Nand Singh was their leader (????)

it would be great if someone gave their full history and beliefs so we can see whether they are a cult or a branch of Khalsa Panth.....so i am going to start a new topic....

:T: