Jump to content
Guest Circumcised Pakistan

Is this immoral or righteous?

Recommended Posts

Guest Circumcised Pakistan

Muhammad and the Clinical Definition of Pedophilia

From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
 
 
300px-Woman-Girl-Man-2.jpg
 
The age difference between 9 year old Aisha and 54 year old Muhammad was 45 years

This article discusses the DMS (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual) of mental disorders and cites sahih hadiths to show that ProphetMuhammad was a pedophile according to clinical definitions.

For all related sahih hadiths confirming Aisha's age at marriage and consummation, see: Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Aisha. For a comprehensive refutation of all the claims that Aisha was older than 9, see: Aisha's Age of Consummation. And for all other apologetic arguments, see: Responses to Apologetics: Muhammad and Aisha.

Pedophilia

Many critics of Islam claim Muhammad's relationship with Aisha was a pedophilic relationship, therefore Muhammad was a pedophile.

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: "Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old."

In psychiatry, the most commonly used diagnostic criteria for diagnosing psychiatric ailments are those from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of mental disorders. The latest issue is DSM-IV-TR. The DSM classification is a system that classifies and defines all accepted psychiatric ailments and symptoms, with their inclusion and exclusion criteria. The following are the inclusion and exclusion criteria for pedophilia (302.2):

Pedophilia according to DSM-IV-TR

A. Over a period of at least six months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).

B. The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies caused marked distress or interpersonal difficulty.

C. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A. 

Note: This does not include an individual in late adolescence involved in an ongoing sexual relationship with a 12- or 13-year-old.
Diagnostic Critiera for Pedophilia
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Psychiatry Online
"According to the DSM-IV definition, pedophilia involves sexual activity by an adult with a prepubescent child. Some individuals prefer females, usually 8- to 10-year-olds. Those attracted to males usually prefers slightly older children. Some prefer both sexes. While some are sexually attracted only to children, others also are sometimes attracted to adults.

Pedophiliac activity may involve undressing and looking at the child or more direct physical sex acts. All these activities are psychologically harmful to the child, and some may be physically harmful. In addition, individuals with pedophilia often go to great lengths to obtain photos, films or pornographic publications that focus on sex with children.

These individuals commonly explain their activities with excuses or rationalizations that the activities have "educational value" for the child, that the child feels "sexual pleasure" from the activities or that the child was "sexually provocative." However, child psychiatrists and other child development experts maintain that children are incapable of offering informed consent to sex with an adult. Furthermore, since pedophiliac acts harm the child, psychiatrists condemn publications or organizations that seek to promote or normalize sex between adults and children."
Diagnostic Critiera for Pedophilia
Medem Medical Library

In the following article, it will be shown that Muhammad's relationship with Aisha did indeed meet all the criteria to make the diagnosis of pedophilia, and therefore Muhammad was undoubtedly a pedophile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont understand why Muhammed told men they can't wear gold because apparently its dor women! Yet he applied eyeliner himself! And wore a long white gown. 

You can't ban one thing for men because it's not normal in your culture, yet wear eyeliner because it's normal for men in your culture, when in most other cultures men wearing eyeliner would be mistaken for wrong stuff! 

 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strangest thing iv read in a hadith is that muhammed was trying to prove to a jew that he is a prophet and to prove his case he told the jew that the sex of the child depends on if the mother or father orgasm first!  And the jew was convinced that Muhammed is a prophet! 

Not saying he wasnt a prophet, but seriously! 

And then the quran says that sperm comes from the spine/ribs! 

And I'm pretty sure it says mountains are placed, when in actual reality mountains are caused by land moving and crushing/pushing them to grow upwards, not plonked there just like that! 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Singh
On 8/5/2020 at 3:15 PM, puzzled said:

Strangest thing iv read in a hadith is that muhammed was trying to prove to a jew that he is a prophet and to prove his case he told the jew that the sex of the child depends on if the mother or father orgasm first!  And the jew was convinced that Muhammed is a prophet! 

Not saying he wasnt a prophet, but seriously! 

And then the quran says that sperm comes from the spine/ribs! 

And I'm pretty sure it says mountains are placed, when in actual reality mountains are caused by land moving and crushing/pushing them to grow upwards, not plonked there just like that! 

Compare and contrast the Profit with Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 11:54 PM, Guest Singh said:

Compare and contrast the Profit with Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj

We should not criticize any man of God, or someone who was trying to get close to God, so its not a criticism but just a comparison.

There is a hadith of where Muhammed ordered his men to punish two murderers in the desert, he ordered his men to kneel the men down and then to pull their eye balls out, they gouged their eyeballs out, and then Muhammed ordered his men to cut their hands and feet off, which they did and then he ordered his men to leave them to suffer and slowly die in the desert without any water. 

Now would Guru Nanak Dev ji ever order his Sikhs to do that? no! on the other hand Guru Nanak Dev ji forgave murderers like Sajjan tugg and all the other criminals he used to come across on his travels and he showed them the light and made them walk the path and they became gursikhs.

Guru Nanak Dev ji showed the criminals the right path, while the other blinded them, cut their hands/feet off and left them to die in the desert. One took their eyes away while the other showed them the path. 

Not a criticism, but just a comparison. 

 

In Sikhi adultery is one of the biggest sins, to have s3x with another persons partner. Muhammed married his adopted sons wife, he had once saw her in the morning and found her attractive, his adopted son to please Muhammed decided to divorce his wife, Muhammed was hesitant at first but then a Quranic verse Qu'ran 33:37  was revealed to Muhammed where it was made permissible for Muahmmed to marry his sons wife. 

Now this behavior would in no way be allowed in Sikhi, In Dasam bani Guru Gobind Singh ji tells us that Guru Tegh Bahadur ji said to love your wife as much as you can but to never even in your thoughts go into the bed of another woman, but Allah made it permissible for Muhammed to marry his sons wife.

Once again not a criticism but just a comparison. 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kalyug
On 8/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, puzzled said:

In Sikhi adultery is one of the biggest sins, to have s3x with another persons partner. Muhammed married his adopted sons wife, he had once saw her in the morning and found her attractive, his adopted son to please Muhammed decided to divorce his wife, Muhammed was hesitant at first but then a Quranic verse Qu'ran 33:37  was revealed to Muhammed where it was made permissible for Muahmmed to marry his sons wife. 

Vaheguru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Iqbal
On 8/3/2020 at 10:34 PM, Guest Circumcised Pakistan said:

Muhammad and the Clinical Definition of Pedophilia

From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
 
 
300px-Woman-Girl-Man-2.jpg
 
The age difference between 9 year old Aisha and 54 year old Muhammad was 45 years

This article discusses the DMS (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual) of mental disorders and cites sahih hadiths to show that ProphetMuhammad was a pedophile according to clinical definitions.

For all related sahih hadiths confirming Aisha's age at marriage and consummation, see: Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Aisha. For a comprehensive refutation of all the claims that Aisha was older than 9, see: Aisha's Age of Consummation. And for all other apologetic arguments, see: Responses to Apologetics: Muhammad and Aisha.

Pedophilia

Many critics of Islam claim Muhammad's relationship with Aisha was a pedophilic relationship, therefore Muhammad was a pedophile.

Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: "Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old."

In psychiatry, the most commonly used diagnostic criteria for diagnosing psychiatric ailments are those from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of mental disorders. The latest issue is DSM-IV-TR. The DSM classification is a system that classifies and defines all accepted psychiatric ailments and symptoms, with their inclusion and exclusion criteria. The following are the inclusion and exclusion criteria for pedophilia (302.2):

Pedophilia according to DSM-IV-TR

A. Over a period of at least six months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).

B. The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies caused marked distress or interpersonal difficulty.

C. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A. 

Note: This does not include an individual in late adolescence involved in an ongoing sexual relationship with a 12- or 13-year-old.
Diagnostic Critiera for Pedophilia
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Psychiatry Online
"According to the DSM-IV definition, pedophilia involves sexual activity by an adult with a prepubescent child. Some individuals prefer females, usually 8- to 10-year-olds. Those attracted to males usually prefers slightly older children. Some prefer both sexes. While some are sexually attracted only to children, others also are sometimes attracted to adults.

Pedophiliac activity may involve undressing and looking at the child or more direct physical sex acts. All these activities are psychologically harmful to the child, and some may be physically harmful. In addition, individuals with pedophilia often go to great lengths to obtain photos, films or pornographic publications that focus on sex with children.

These individuals commonly explain their activities with excuses or rationalizations that the activities have "educational value" for the child, that the child feels "sexual pleasure" from the activities or that the child was "sexually provocative." However, child psychiatrists and other child development experts maintain that children are incapable of offering informed consent to sex with an adult. Furthermore, since pedophiliac acts harm the child, psychiatrists condemn publications or organizations that seek to promote or normalize sex between adults and children."
Diagnostic Critiera for Pedophilia
Medem Medical Library

In the following article, it will be shown that Muhammad's relationship with Aisha did indeed meet all the criteria to make the diagnosis of pedophilia, and therefore Muhammad was undoubtedly a pedophile.

Why do Pakistani Punjabi's even worship this pedophile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest 102
On 9/4/2020 at 12:59 AM, Guest Iqbal said:

Why do Pakistani Punjabi's even worship this pedophile?

The marriage was ordained by God for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and blessed by the father of Aisha (ra) to unite the Quresh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Neighbour
On 8/5/2020 at 3:15 PM, puzzled said:

Strangest thing iv read in a hadith is that muhammed was trying to prove to a jew that he is a prophet and to prove his case he told the jew that the sex of the child depends on if the mother or father orgasm first!  And the jew was convinced that Muhammed is a prophet!  

Funny how the Pakistani downvoted your posts but failed to make excuses for his Slavemaster Profit's sexual activity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Dhan Sikhi
On 9/9/2020 at 10:20 AM, Guest Guest 102 said:

The marriage was ordained by God for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and blessed by the father of Aisha (ra) to unite the Quresh

How does that justify the rape of a child?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WARNING! I AM NOT DEFENDING ISLAM. WARNING!

Muhammed's time was different and our time is different. 

BIG QUESTION! We know their age of marriage but do we know if he had sex with her at 9 or did he wait until she was 18ish???? If u thought... "Yes he had sex with her at 9!" Lol only cause YOU would do that if u were married to a child. Thas another thing that it's against the law today (but am saying IF - U were). 

So, three things have occurred here. 1. That time was a different time. 2. We don't know at wha age Aisha lost her virginity. 3. These scientific terms (DSM n Psychiatry) words are in the TODAY's world. 

  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

WARNING! I AM NOT DEFENDING ISLAM. WARNING!

Muhammed's time was different and our time is different. 

BIG QUESTION! We know their age of marriage but do we know if he had sex with her at 9 or did he wait until she was 18ish???? If u thought... "Yes he had sex with her at 9!" Lol only cause YOU would do that if u were married to a child. Thas another thing that it's against the law today (but am saying IF - U were). 

So, three things have occurred here. 1. That time was a different time. 2. We don't know at wha age Aisha lost her virginity. 3. These scientific terms (DSM n Psychiatry) words are in the TODAY's world. 

Bro...marriage and the sex act were synonymous at that time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

WARNING! I AM NOT DEFENDING ISLAM. WARNING!

Muhammed's time was different and our time is different. 

BIG QUESTION! We know their age of marriage but do we know if he had sex with her at 9 or did he wait until she was 18ish???? If u thought... "Yes he had sex with her at 9!" Lol only cause YOU would do that if u were married to a child. Thas another thing that it's against the law today (but am saying IF - U were). 

So, three things have occurred here. 1. That time was a different time. 2. We don't know at wha age Aisha lost her virginity. 3. These scientific terms (DSM n Psychiatry) words are in the TODAY's world. 

The sahih hadiths say they consummated the marriage when she was 9 years old and the prophet was in his 50s 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use