to do kirtan do you need a nice voice

Guest simranjit

7 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I'm not looking for similarities between SIkhi and Hinduism, they seem to be screaming at me. Sikhs getting triggered due to pointing out these similarities is on them. The only ones being embarrassed are the ones who maintain their religion is completely independent of Hinduism and yet is primarily influenced by Hinduism with a bit of Christianity and Islam on top. If you can't explain why that is the case go ask one of your Sikh scholars if such a thing exists and get back to me.

So your whole argument is based on this simple formula:

Similarities = Plagiarism 

This is intellectual horse manure. But what else would I expect from an individual such as yourself? You want to look at Plagiarism, please read your quran. Do you know that there are stories in there that exist in gnostic gospels? These were apocryphal texts which are rejected by Christians, but some how these stories crept their way in to the quran. I would say the same to you ("go to one of your scholars for proof"), but your scholars would most likely lie to you, much like they've been doing your whole like.

Be consistent in your criticism. Because when you apply the same level of criticism to your holy text, your whole world will come crumbling down...

Guest London jwaan
8 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I'm not looking for similarities between SIkhi and Hinduism, they seem to be screaming at me. Sikhs getting triggered due to pointing out these similarities is on them. The only ones being embarrassed are the ones who maintain their religion is completely independent of Hinduism and yet is primarily influenced by Hinduism with a bit of Christianity and Islam on top. If you can't explain why that is the case go ask one of your Sikh scholars if such a thing exists and get back to me.

Whatever you try to claim, there is zero similarity between Islam and Sikhism. 

we do not go about blowing things up and killing people because they won’t convert to our religion. Neither do we marry multiple wives, blood relations or rape non Muslim children in gangs.

In fact while you are here trying to do your undercover dawah, why don’t you explain ANY similarity between Islam and Sikhism????

Guest London jwaan
8 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Never mind anything else, but when you blindly walk around Mecca, have you ever thought about what is inside that black box?

You do realise it’s Hindu statues inside, don’t you????