Scared

Guest moorakh

Khalsa ji ,  few days ago i have eaten something  from a restaurant and now an i am failing to do my nitnem and simran as before , i am very scared now that what if the chef was tobacco user and it got mixed in my food . if this happened , will i go to the hell . please help me khalsa ji, i am in depression now and feeling  dead from inside . sorry for my english

55 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

please get out of these veham (superstition) and either try and do your nitnem, or at least put it on audio to listen.

Don't be scared, read or listen to Chaupai Sahib and Chandi Di Vaar.

It is your own mind which is limiting you!

.... also why are you eating in restaurant during Coronavirus Pandemic???!!!

totally agree with you bro!

On 9/28/2020 at 3:12 AM, Guest moorakh said:

Khalsa ji ,  few days ago i have eaten something  from a restaurant and now an i am failing to do my nitnem and simran as before , i am very scared now that what if the chef was tobacco user and it got mixed in my food . if this happened , will i go to the hell . please help me khalsa ji, i am in depression now and feeling  dead from inside . sorry for my english

You wont go to hell. You might get some bad karma. But guess what? Bad karma is eliminated, destroyed by doing paath. So do more paath.