bsb jeevan singh jee pictures

Singhstah

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

daas just came back from india yesterday and would like to share some awsome pics of bhai sahb after spending time with him in amritsar. im not sure the pics will post up here but i sure would like to share them any way possible.

wjkk wjkf

Veerji,

How is bhai sahib doing now ?? And how is his health ?? Please update us as much as u can.. ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

from all the talk i heard before going to meet him i was surprised at his health. he had trouble remembering who we were the first 5 minutes and after mentioning my father he slightly remmeberd. he is doing better than i expected .. ex, he walked around the house without any support or anything. his daily routine in amritsar is staying at home the whole day and around 2pm going wiht a jatha to the darbar sahib parikarma and sitting their for couple of hours and then going back to his place. i didnt get a chance to meet bibi jee as she was sleeping but bhai sahb was sitting on his bed watching the rehras of darbar sahb on TV. he still has that wonderful glow that you see on a real sant and still was the jolly bhai sahb as we all knew him. we sat with him and listened to sukhmani sahb paath that was coming from the speakerphone. ( everyday someone calls him and recites paath on the phone) he goes to ludhiana for his medical treatment and hospital visits but other than that he stays at his house in amritsar. his house is directily behind the chattar singh jeewan singh store. after walking through this park/field thing you get to his house and their like 40 stickers reading Waheguru on his door. then you go up stairs and his room is on the far left, the kitchen is straight ahead, bibi jees room is next to bhai sahbs and their is a bedroom where the couple that lives with him stays in. if anyone one wants i can have his ludhiana number and amritsar number. even after 4 strokes and other illnesses. bhai sahb is in chardi kala .. it was amazing to meet him.

nihungsmile.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

http://bhagatjotsingh.tripod.com/india/index.album?i=2

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

veera if u go to any site that offer sfree online webspace get some and then upload it there and then put the link up here. umm if u go to google and search free web space u might be able to find some i know

tripod offers it here is the site to sign up

http://ldbauth.lycos.com/cgi-bin/mayaLogin...erences&m_PR=26

and its free bro. do it asap bro. plz plz plz plz pray.gif