Saint-Soldiers.net

Guest Jahan

Guest SaintSoldier

Reading this, visitors maybe disappointed and apalled at the same time, but the SaintSoldiers.net team felt it was time to pull the plug in their own interests. The seva had become very difficult over the past few years for all involved in the project. The decision was a very difficult one to make. We would like to thank the sangat (and who can forget the occasional haters?!) with whose help and support we have been carrying out this project for the last 3 years. We hope the sangat will let us continue our seva in other forms.

However, in the meanwhile a new site (not new management) maybe launched with a new team of sevadars assigned by the SikhiFM.com Team, who we would also like to thank as they played an integral part in this project.

Please forgive any mistakes we may have made in delivering the seva of SaintSoldiers.net.

- SaintSoldier.net Team

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

hey all, yeh its a shame about the site, but as the sevadaars said they had 2 come 2 that decison but mmmmmmmmmmm in the mean time u cud chek www.shaheedkhalsa.com i know couple of the lads behind it, n they work hard at it so giv it a visit if u hav not already done so!

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well i've already started a post looking for a partner to make a new website and i am hoping to do something replacable for saintsoldiers and i have all due respect for the makers and the website ithey were a great 3 years with you guys and i was hoping it could be more but guess not but watever gods will...fateh..and forgiveness if anything rong...gurfateh..

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

could y'all email/pm me the actual specific reason it was shut down including the resources?

Enough respect 4 the hard work and sewa... but why stop now? y'all have built up the crediblity and reliability as a good resource!

If y'all want me to upload some pages, articles, etc. get in touch :wub: