"Shin-Kin" ??

no_one

Does anyone know anything about Shin Kin, it's some type of martial art where they balance the mind & body. I heard it was actually started by Sikhs like 15 or 20 years ago, but I'm not sure if it's based on Sikhi or whatever

Has anyone been to Shin Kin classes before or anyone heard anything about t hem? I think they're prominent in the Uk?

Thanks

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

shin-kin was made by a sikh, but this dsnt mean that it is based on sikhi, or teaches sikhi, although they may teach some sikhi in classes. the singh that made it as quite of a dude in his time. he got in some trouble and went to learn kick boxing and other martial arts. he then took the best parts out of each art he studied and made it into a new martial art. it was this which was called shin-kin.

lol i used 2 do shin kin few years bak (ok ok loaaaaaaaaads of yrs bak i think i ws like 10 n im 21 now so oh my goshhhhh thats like a decade!!!!!!! :| ) n e wayssssssss......

i cant compare it 2 any other martial art cus i havent done them lol but it ws cool, had sum funky moves, let me try the side kick jab wedge thrust side kick front kick round kick move....OUCH!!! *whacked goda in desk* :wub:

but if ur intrstd u shud go 4it if u cn find local class, i quit after my 1st belt lol, they stopped the classes 4 girls 4 sum reason (like poor attendance or somethin i dunno) i still got the certificate but & the belt in the pantry sum wher lol